Spaceboy (requested)

It was Allison that had first noticed that something was amiss with Luther. It was the sound of shattering glass coming from the kitchen that drew her in, understandably concerned that someone had gotten hurt, or worse still, that there was someone with the intention of causing harm had gotten in. The latter was statistically more likely than the former was. But no, Spaceboy was crouched down awkwardly on the ground, trying his hardest to piece together the shattered remnants of what had once been a tea cup, what had been left of the chamomile tea having formed a little puddle on the ground.

"I didn't think the table was so low." was all that he offered as explanation.

It was Diego that had caught Luther sniffling. The taller of the two had tried to sneak off while they were exchanging friendly banter and The Kraken was not going to let him get away that easily. But the great lug was sniffling and coughing something fierce, fighting a losing battle against having this not be noticeable. As it often was with sicknesses, his head was pounding with the precise fury that would have come after being hit across the skull with a medium sized frying pan, and the way his face contorted with the pain suggest it must have been dreadful.

"I'm fine, Diego." came his only response when he realised there was still eyes upon him.

It was Klaus that had found Luther struggling with his coats. The astronaut would always don what seemed to be an excessive amount of layers at any given time, but it had reached an excess on that evening. Despite this, anyone could tell that he was not comfortable with all the layers than he had evidently deemed to be necessary. It seemed that he was wearing every single article of clothing with any warming capacity yet he was still shivering like a leaf in a brisk autumn wind.

"Were they always so heavy?" lamented the man wearing clothes that seemed heavier than the other's entire body mass.

It was Five who, upon hearing these concerns, decided it was high time they called a family meeting over this. If each an every sibling had noticed that something was wrong then there was absolutely something wrong, Five having come to the conclusion that his family was far from the most observant group of superpowered adults in the world.

"What was it like to see the earth while you were on the moon?" Five greeted the gigantic man when he happened to enter the room, sounding far more chummy than he would normally, a smile upon his face, patting at one of the empty chairs to invite him down. There was a second mug on the table, having been preemptively prepared, suggesting immediately this was not a spur of the moment question.

"It was sublime," came the response, the man thankfully taking the bait and sitting himself down, "Everything looked so small and insignificant from up there, watching the world and all the stars moving around it really did feel like I was just one little part of it all." he paused, resting his head on one hand, the other taking the tea that was being nudged closer and closer to him, "And the sunrises, I tell ya, there was nothing like it. Seeing everything glowing, it was like nothing I've ever seen before."

"And do you feel like you have adjusted to the Earth again?"

"What is this about, Five?" Luther asked, feeling just a tad suspicious over the specificity of the questioning.

"Can I not share small talk over a drink with my brother?"

"You don't do small talk." came the response, the quirk of his eyebrow audible in his tone.

The older of the two took a long sip of his coffee, mulling over the way he would breach the topic now the banter that he had been planning on using was tossed to the side. He had to be careful that he didn't immediately push his brother away with his concerns. Of this, the two were equally guilty but this did mean he knew how to go about it.