Chapter 39: Gran Torino Returns to FHAE & Classes

Start from the beginning

"We're going to use the tournament stadium today since it had enough space for both classes to spread out and train

"We're going to use the tournament stadium today since it had enough space for both classes to spread out and train. As such, get to work on trying to think of new methods to use your quirks, weaknesses, or ways to adapt your quirks to situations. If you need advice just asked one of the teachers and we will try to help you come up with ideas." Atlas stated as the students broke up into areas of the place.

Izuku saw a few students he was interested in talking to about their quirks. One was a Yui Kodai and Momo Yaoyorozu. He thought Kodai wasn't using her quirk to the best since based on her outfit that he saw, she doesn't use any support gear. 'Why doesn't' see shrink things beforehand? From what I've read her quirk is an on and off switch for anything she has touched. Meaning she should be able to shrink stuff beforehand and then turn it off later without extra work via her quirk to keep things already shrunk.' thought Izuku. The other student, Izuku wanted to see if she could create things from one spot and shift her fat reserves to that one spot when she needed them. It would cut down in the exposed skin and he also wanted to know why she isn't using a DNA-infused suit so she would just create through the outfit... 

"Kodai, come here!" Izuku called out to her. She was shocked but walked over. "Yes Atlas?" she asked. "Please correct my understanding if I'm wrong. But you can shrink things beforehand and it doesn't drain you to keep them small correct?" Izuku asked. She confirmed this was the case. "Why don't you shrink things like needles, knives, marbles, or other things that you could stock up on and have them shrunken beforehand to use? Then in battle instead of using your surroundings because sometimes there won't always be stuff. You then could throw your already shrunk items like marbles and make it larger as you throw it or a knife to cause more damage or a needle." Izuku asked. Kodai was a bit stunned because why the hell didn't she think of such a simple battle method. She could shrink so many tools and keep them on her to fight with later... "THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA! I think I need to talk to the support department to make some changes to my suit later. Thanks!" she said as she ran away to go back to training with the idea in her mind. 

Soon Izuku called Yaoyorozu over as well. "Yaoyorozu, have you ever tried moving fat reserves from one section of your body to the other? This would decrease the amount of skin you need to have exposed." Izuku asked and she was shocked since she never thought of trying that. Soon with some guidance from a biology teacher on staff, they were able to figure it out. "It seems I can. It's slow at the moment but I can do it," she said. "Good, train that since it could prove useful in the future. I also have another question. Have you ever tried DNA-infused outfits so you don't have to have any skin exposed?" Izuku asked. She was confused about what Izuku was talking about, "What do you mean by a DNA-infused suit? those exist?" she asked. Izuku just looked done... "Eraserhead... get over here!" Izuku shouted a bit annoyed... Soon he came over and asked what was wrong since Izuku had sounded annoyed. Eraserhead was worried his student did something. "Please tell me why UA never considered attempting her suit as a DNA-infused one?" Izuku asked and Eraserhead just stood there silent and confused. "You don't know what I'm talking about do you?" Izuku asked a bit annoyed at UA's lack of understanding. 

"A DNA-infused suit is like how LeMillion's used to work with his previous quirk before it mutated into whatever he has now. (Izuku knew full well what it was!) This would allow your student to go without any exposed skin and allow her to create even through the suit since it would have her DNA in it. Less skin exposed means more protection from getting killed.. how do you not know that it was since one of UA students have used it..." Izuku asked with a slightly annoyed tone... "Whatever, Yaoyorozu after training is over go to the support department and request a DNA-infused suit to be made. Tell them I sent you over because I want to see if your quirk can work with it. Have them cover all exposed spots your current suit provides and we will see if it works." Izuku said while dismissing them both. 

The other team members were working with a few other students and providing them ideas as well. Then someone called for Izuku. It was the girl with the zero-gravity quirk Uraraka. However, Izuku thought that the quirk name was wrong since things floated up. If it had zero-gravity ti would stay where it was unless the girl moved it up herself. He walked over but found Izumi Yagi with the girl as well. "We were wondering if you had any ideas for our quirks," she asked. "Ideally, Vector would likely be better since he can do similar things with his quirk. However, for yours, I think zero-gravity is wrong. You are neglecting gravity but also manipulating it since things float. You should experiment with trying to reverse the process and apply gravity to something since I think you could manipulate gravity itself and not just remove it. For Yagi, I think you should learn some combat methods with knives or weapons that are small that you can control with your quirk quickly. I suggest learning a bit from watching how Vector fights since he does use a form of your quirk sometimes for combat." Izuku said before he walked off towards the next students.

Soon the training came to an end and people were given things to think about with their quirks. The Yagi's and Bakugo's attempted to talk to Izuku throughout the entire lesson by asking questions. Izuku would provide direct answers to what they needed and then would walk away if they didn't have anything more to ask. He refused to go into deeper conversations with them. "Good day of training everyone. I suggest following up on any suggestions you were given by us and see if they work out. You're free to go back to your dorms since this was the last class for the day." Izuku said. Soon he started to walk away when Inko walked over to him. "Son would you like to --" but she was cut off by Luke and Kyle coming up and grabbing Izuku by his waist and saying "Izu~ we have our date tonight! You ready?" they both said at the same time and pulled Izuku away. 

After they got a bit away, Izuku asked them what date they were talking about? "Oh, we just wanted to get you away from her since we could feel your emotions spiking. Though since it's Friday, we do want to take you out on a date though!" Luke said as Kyle and he nuzzled into Izuku's neck and licked their old bite marks. Soon they separated from Seth and Leon who were also planning their own date. Izuku and his Fiances arrived at a theater in berlin to watch a play.

Luke and Kyle had reserved a private booth so they wouldn't have to deal with other people bugging them since they get asked for signatures a lot

Luke and Kyle had reserved a private booth so they wouldn't have to deal with other people bugging them since they get asked for signatures a lot. The show lasted for about 2 hours before the boys took Izuku to dinner and had reserved a private room.

 The show lasted for about 2 hours before the boys took Izuku to dinner and had reserved a private room

Soon the night came to an end and the boys headed up. They found Gran Torino drinking wine with each other and the other parents. Leon and Seth had arrived a few minutes after they came in as well. "Well didn't you just become friends quickly with all of our parent's grandpa?" Izuku asked. Everyone turned around and Gran Torino just said "Oh.. and I'm sure your date went amazing as well didn't it?" Gran Torino teased. This just caused Izuku to blush and soon the boys just sat down with the parents and enjoyed some talking for the night.