9; attached

sunghoon's pov

After class, I asked Sooyoung if she wanted to hang out or grab a snack with me.

"Sooyoung, you wanna grab a snack later?" I asked.

"I'd love to, but I have to catch up on things." She smiled, looking kind of lethargic. For some reason, something seems off. Sooyoung's face looked kind of troubled?

She was packing her bag and I  waved my hand at her when she looked at me. She was seated at the second row while I was seated at the second to the last row.

It was our break now and I saw Sooyoung hanging out with Yerin, Eunha, and Minju. Suddenly some guys from the other section (some of Jay's classmates) came near them.

"Hi, we have plans with Jay later, wanna come? We know you're friends with him so we wondered if you wanted to hop in."

"Sorry, I have plans." Sooyoung replied to them.

sooyoung's pov

I headed home, my parents were on a business trip so I was home alone. I did my homework, studied, and organized some stuff. I had a lot to do this afternoon. I wanted to refresh my mind so I went on a walk.

while i was walking, a random message on my phone popped up. It was from Jeongseong.

seong

where u at

i was taking a walk
but rn im in front of my
house y?

oh

i finished studying
and my parents aren't
home so yeaa
hbu?

jus bored
can i come to
your house

yep fosho

-

I decided to let jay come since i finished all the stuff i needed to do.

-

sunghoon pov

i took a walk and passed by sooyoung's house. I saw a tall figure knocking on the door. Surprisingly, I found Jay standing on the front door of Sooyoung's house.

he entered her house. What is he doing there? Why is he inside? Is sooyoung there? Did she invite him? So many thoughts and questions filled my mind.

Curiosity.

Until sooyoung came out and I saw Jay hugging her. What the heck did I just witness.

Jay park hugging Eun Sooyoung? he hugged her. I was frozen because of shock.

-
sooyoung pov

i opened the door and there came Jay. He looked kinda tired and drained. Must be from those academies, sports training, and dance lessons.

Jay let go of the hug and since sunghoon was standing there, I welcomed both of them in my house.
Looks like I have to cook ramen and order some chicken.

( a/n for sum reason, the first person i remember when someone says "ramen" is heeseung lolz )

i ordered some chicken and cooked some ramen. I stared at the two boys while they were sitting down like kids waiting for their food.

the chicken arrived and the ramen was cooked. We ate and talked about random things.

After eating, we decided to play truth or dare. I got a bottle and spinned it. We knew no one would pick dare anyways. Fortunately, it didn't land on me. It landed on Sunghoon. He chose truth.

Me and Jay played rock-paper-scissors to see who'll ask him the question. Jay won so he asked him the question.

"I'll ask. Park Sunghoon, do you like anyone right now?"

"Yes, i do."

"Who is it then?"

"My turn is done already."

-
sunghoon pov

So we spinned the bottle again, it landed on Sooyoung. And guess what? i got the chance to ask her the question since she picked truth and i won the rock-paper-scissors game.

I couldn't think of a question so I jhst asked her a random question.

"Do you still like the person you told me about before?"

"I like him as a friend, but I like someone else now."

"Who is it?" said Jay.

"My turn is done already," She said while giggling.

Anyways, we spinned the bottle again and this time, it landed on Jay.
I was the one who asked him the question. I was curious and asked him something.

"Have you experienced having a crush on a friend?"

"Yes, actually, I feel like I've been experiencing it lately but I'm not sure though."

I was shocked and even Sooyoung was because of Jay's answer to my sudden question.

After that, we bid goodbye and left.

-
a/n pov

so sooyoung, sunghoon and jay were confused and all of them couldn't stop thinking about the answers each gave.

-
sooyoung pov

I feel like i like sunghoon, i don't wanna doubt my feelings. Before it gets too late, I want to tell him about what I feel towards him. He might not be able to reciprocate my feelings and that's fine.

But at the same time, i dont have the courage to do so. It feels like i'm stuck between grabbing my chance or letting it pass by without trying.

That unexplained feeling I can't express in words. I want to but at the same time I don't because of 2 words: what if.

I like him and I don't want to waste the time I have with him but it feels like I won't be able to do so for one reason or another.

It's only been like a month since we started hanging out and stuff but why do i feel attatched to him?

-

omg hi, i updated again. I feel like this chapter is dry? sorry if d past chapters are boring as well. I dont rlly know how this story would flow at the moment but yeah i do have some stuff in mind for the next chapters!!

omg btw pls comment stuff or anything HAHA
ty for reading my story!
stay safe n take care <3