1; first meetings

sooyoung's pov.

I woke up and then did my usual routine. I got ready for school.

"Mom, I'm leaving. See you later." I said with a smile on my face. After our greetings, I left for school. I had fun walking to my school while listening to music, not until I realized that there's only 5 minutes left 'til my first class starts.

While I was walking to school, I realized I was late so I started running without knowing that I was bumping into people. At the end of the corridor, I saw someone. A tall and nice figure, and when he turned around, it was Jake's bestfriend. Park Sunghoon.

Not being mean or anything but to be honest, I wanna get close to him to get close to Jake.

I made my way to our classroom and waved my hand to my bestfriend, Yerin. My bestfriend for 7 years. Yerin is really selfless and kind, she's too kind.

sunghoon's pov.

I was at the end of the corridor when some girl stared at me. I mean, I get stares everywhere but her stare was perhaps different.. peculiar, I guess. Then I heard someone call out my name. When I turned around, I saw may bestfriend, Jake, waving his hand.

"Sunghoon!" Jake said while getting many stares from people near their lockers. As I approached him, I passed by the locker area and I saw the girl staring at me awhile ago again. Many people stare at me because of my outstanding visuals but I keep on minding her.

-

sooyoung's pov.

I was near my locker when I saw Sunghoon again. He was staring back at me which made me feel weird. I approached my friend Yerin as I walked in the hallway.

"Guess what? I got a free pass to the ice rink. Wanna come?" She said with excitement.

"Sure, I have nothing left to do so I'll come," I said while smiling.

-

ice rink

7:21
; the time we started roaming around the rink

It was all good and we were having fun. We plan to skate here for 30 minutes since Yerin had something to do and time passed by so fast. 

a/n:

- very short chapter.