New boyfriend

We became official at October 17. Today is a Friday and my friend went home with me on the bus to spend the night over at my house. Her name is Alanna. she is blonde kinda nerdy fun to be around with and pretty blue eyes. She's 16 with milky skin like me. I told her all about my new bf Rell (: she's like aww !!! That's sweet ! I'm like I know right ! we get to my house and soon it became night time. I was texting Rell at 12:25 am while Alanna was bored laying down and staring at the ceiling. I said to her "lets call Rell" she's like " okay " I called Rell ..
Rell : hey baby
Ciara : hey cupcake !!
Rell: Wyd
Ciara : I'm with Alanna
Rell : who's Alanna ??
Ciara : my best friend I go to school with.
Rell : k... Just making sure your not with a guy ......
Ciara : lol okay no not with a guy I'm with a girl
Rell : good keep it that way ..
Then we laughed and talked then he wanted to go to sleep ..

Next day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday :
Alanna and I went to the mall and had fun shopping at champs and finish line. We walked around looking for a boyfriend for her. I was texting my friend trey. Trey is a guy that goes to school with me. I told him on Friday I'll get him some socks at the mall. I was at Spencer's looking at all the socks. I didn't knew which one he wanted to I took pictures of them then I thought I sent it to trey but instead I accidentally sent it to Rell.. crap...

Text message _______

Rell : where are you at ?
Ciara : at the mall I didn't mean to send you those picture of the socks that was for someone else !!!
Rell : who ?
Ciara : a girl *i lied*
Rell :when are you leaving
Ciara 1:00
I didn't get a reply for about a good 10 minutes. I was kinda worried.. I sent the socks to trey but I didn't get a response. I just bought so Nike socks for him. Alanna and I got Starbucks and sat down to get some WiFi. Still no reply from Rell. We finished our coffees and left Starbucks to walk around.

12:17pm
"OMG ! You see those boys ? " I ask Alanna " yeah " she replied. I followed them. "ciara !!! Stop I don't wanna go see those boys " Alanna wined. "Just come on " Grabbing Alanna's hand I skipped and caught up to them. I look at the side of there faces. I paused and ducked down behind the benches. Alanna crouched down with me . She asked me why are we crouching !!!! ... Rell already he saw me. SHIT ! I said inside my head . That's Rell. My bf who we talked to last night over the phone " .. ohhh Alanna replied back. We stood up. He was with his cousin. They both walked to us ..

Ciara- "Umm What are you doing here"

Rell- "making sure your not with a guy" ..

Ciara- "Your overprotective "

.. He didn't say anything but stare .. So I saw his cousin and man !!!! He's fine !!! He's darkskin with dreads to his ears , dimples , straight cute white teeth. We broke the awkwardness and went to the food court . Rell put his arm around me while I put my arm around his waist. Alanna was at my side and rells cousin was on the left side to rells. I whispered in Alanna's ear . "Wtf are they doing here I'm still lost " I whispered "i don't know it's crazy " she whispers back

Rell- You too separate no whispering..

Ciara- noo ! She's not going anywhere

Rell- okay I'll remember that . You watch...

I looked down in shame.

we finally made it to the food court and Rell and his cousin went to chick fil A while Alanna and I were in the back waiting . I see Rell staring at me in line. As he talked with his cousin... I look down quickly ... We sat down as Alanna and i ate. Rells cousin was looking at girls as they went by.

Ciara- So cousin what's your name?

Cousin - what do you think my name is ?

Ciara- uhhh idk tell meeeee !?

Alanna - you look like ... I don't Know I can't guess your name .

Rell- you don't need to know his name >_>

Ciara - tell us .. your names uh.. bill lol!!!

Cousin- you can call me Benjamin Franklin

*alanna laughs* lol

Alanna - I see you got Jokes. All four of us were getting to know each other. They laughed and made fun of me a bit While Alanna sat there shy and quite ..
20 minutes later

Rell- Well we got to go..

Ciara - what?? Where you going??

Rell- it's called work... people work to make money...

Ciara - don't have to say it like that... >:\

We followed them out as Rell said he wanted to get pictures.

This was our first picture

This was our first picture. At the mall <3