Monday School

6:00am monday morning.

I woke up to the annoying alarm on my ipod. 6:05.. ugh feeling groggy tired .. snappy... leave me alone mood.. mom called out my name to wake up. She does every single morning just incase i sleep through my alarm.. i drag my butt out of bed. Putting on my uniform with my eyes closed. My eyes hurt to much to open them. Heading to the bathroom i text rell good morning sunshine. I know he wont recieve my text . He sleeps in late and wakes up at 11am .. smh.. lucky ass... heading down stairs. Mom asks me if im ready. Course not.. but lets get this shitty school day over with.. getting in the car mom drives me to my bus stop. At the gate i see a black toyota parked there with the engine running. I couldnt see who was in the car. The windows were tinted dark... illegally.. i didnt pay no mind. 2 minutes go by i look in my rear view mirror. I see the black toyota following behind us. Mom comes to a red light, blocks away where my stop is.. great.. who df is stalking us.. the ligbt turns green. Its cloudy and foggy. Barley anyones on the road at this time.. Mom makes the turn as the black car follows us. I wanted to say something to mom but i knew how she would react. Scared and over dramatic.. i would be too.. but maybe it will go away. The stop is coming soon. bus isnt here yet so id have to wait in this cold depressing weather. We got to the stop. The black car kept going .. phew... I told mom ill see her at this spot to pick me up after school. I looked around before leaving and noticed i was the first one here. Usually there are 5 kids waiting around this time.. must be my luck. Having to Wait extra minutes more than i have to..

Ciara : sure were not early??

Mom looks at the time.

Mom : no the bus would be coming in 5 minutes ill say? Why?

Ciara : just usually theres kids here and im the first one today..

Mom : it will be fine go on ..

Ciara : okay... love you see you after school .

Mom : okay have a great day at school

I get out the car and tell mom one last time a bye then i close the door as she leaves. Its now quiet.. foggy cloudy.. misty.. and im all alone. I sit at the benches and listen to music off my ipod.. I closed my eyes and relaxed before staying awake the whole day .

3 minutes later.

I open my eyes and scan for the bus
Nothing in site. I soon then see the black toyota sitting in the parking lot far off in the distance. I jump to my feet just incase if they come near me.. ill be ready.. although nothing its just sitting there. Im thinking who can it be? Maybe a friend from school? Alanna?? No.. she takes a different bus. Rell? No.. he sleeps in everyday and he lives like 30 minutes from me. Doubt hell get up .. uh maybe a kid from school waiting for the bus. Why would he sit in the parking lot by the gate where i live at?? .. confusing.

Finally a couple kids arrive. I see my girl alexia. She is a grade lower than me And then we run to each other and bear hug the sh*t out each other !

Alexia : HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND???

Ciara : GOOD HOW WAS YOURS??

Alexia: tskk... man... nothing bored just watched tv the whole time.

Ciara: yeah? I was with my bf

Alexia : ohhh uh oh let me find out you have a bf ...!

Ciara: yeahhh :] he bought me shoes from champs at the new mall and bought me chinese .

Alexia : i have been wanting to go to that mall !! I dont know who to go with or who can take me..

Ciara : its been open now how long?