Fortune?

6:00 pm

Rell finally finished pumping gas and got back in. He started up the engine as the sky became darker and the air got colder. He drove us to the mall as he played his loud music. I gazed up at the clear sky full of bright shining stars. In my happy moment being with someone i lust alot. Even though he treats me in a way.. hes not a man with many words. Ive never seen him scream .. get super angry .. he just has a still calm face and handles his situations.. we are almost to the mall. I needed to ask rell a question. I turned down his music ... worst mistake of my life .. he slowly turned and looked at me ...

Rell: my.... nigga! You dont touch my radio!

He turned it back up and continued to drive. At this point its even louder.

Ciara: I NEEDED TO ASK YOU SOMETHINGGGG?!?!

he ignored me so i turned down his radio again . This time he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard. 

Rell: what did i tell you..

Ciara: what?

Rell: what did i tell you.....

Ciara : i have to ask you something.

Rell: tell me what i just told you not to do !

Ciara : .... turn... down .. your.. radio?

Rell: thank you! Get it in your head.

He turned it back up. I said f it .. we arrived at the mall . Its 6:18 pm. He parked in front of the entrance.  Both of us got out and it was nippy cold out .. it hurt. We quickly got inside and warmed up. It was packed. Mall filled with many people talking as the chinese food smell hit my nose. We are by the food court getting dinner. Ill quickly tell mom im here at the mall ill be home at 8 and having dinner here. I whip my phone out as i dialed moms number. Ring ring.. ring ring.. rell looks over at me all of a sudden..

Rell: Who you calling!?

Ciara : mom! Im just letting her know im here and that im having dinner. Also ill be home at 8..

Rell : youll be home at 7:30...

Ciara : why 7:30 why not 8

Rell: cause i gotta do something ..

Ciara : what is it?

Rell: dont worrie about it >_>

Ciara : ???? Tell me!

Rell: what i say..

Ciara: mmm... -_-

Mom: hello??

Ciara : hi mom! Ill be home at 7:30 in time for school next morning im at the mall right now having dinner with rell is that okay?

Mom: -sigh- needed you to come home but i guess for this night its okay.. see you home at 7:30 pm.. sharp..

Ciara : thanks mom i love you so much see you at 7:30 !

I hung up and looked at rell.

Rell: go in line and get your food.

I ran infront of him and saw the differnt food stands they have. Italian, pizza, chinese, subway, soul food, burger king, chick fil a and a ice cream stand. Hmm choices choices.. i went to panda express. Its funny everytime i go to the mall I get panda express .. lo mein noodles with bourbon chicken and orange chicken. Its my very favorite mall food. I never attempt to try anything else. Rell was at chick fil a getting waffle fries and a chicken sandwhich. Rell paid for his food then came over to me and paid for mines.