CHAPTER 3

After the class Oikawa went to Shiratorizawa to look for Ushijima. The plan might work and she wants to take the risk.

How hard could it be? She just need to ask Ushijima to date her and obviously everyone wants that so it'll be easy.

She walk confidently but before she even step inside the guard stand beside her.

"You're not a student here."

"Yes, I'm here for Ushiwaka. He knows me so please excuse me." She said and walk pass the guard but he grab her backpack.

"Miss, you don't have gate pass. Come back when you have that. Bye." He said and slightly push her out before he closed the gate.

"Wait! I just need to talk to Ushiwaka!"

The guard just sit on his chair outside the guard house and mockingly salute at her.

"Hey! I told you we just need to talk!" She hold the gate grills and shake it.

"You don't know me mister! Let me in!"

When she felt her throat hurts she let go of the gate grills and kick it before she walked away.

While walking she's still thinking of ways how to get inside.

Back gate?

Oikawa run to the otherside of the Shiratorizawa to look for other entrance.

There got to be something that will help me get inside! I'm sure they have problem student trying to sneak out.

When she saw a low tree beside the small gate that she can climb to get inside she stretched her legs and arms.

It's now or never. For Iwa chan!

When she's already on top of the gate she prepared herself to jump and when she successfully did she clean her skirt and hands.

That was easy. She thought, but she saw a group of students.

"Faster!" She heard the guy said and run to the gate.

Her eyes widened and her mouth hang open when she saw how they easily open the gate.

It's not locked!

"Wait! I did all the climbing for nothing?!"  She puff her cheeks and pick a pebble and throw it to the tree.

"You stupid tree! How dare you make me climb like that?!"

After that she took out her small mirror and comb to fix her hair.

"This plan better work I've been through a lot!"

She walked inside the campus trying to avoid all teachers and guards.

The whole campus is too big! They have different facilities for different sports.

Now she understands why that Ushiwaka is to proud of his school. Who wouldn't they seem to have a lot of budget!

"Where the hell are you Ushiwaka?" She can't even find the volleyball gym.

That is when she decided to enter one of the building and try to look for his classroom. But she can't.

When she saw a chair she sit on it and took off her shoes since it's hurting.

Then she heard a group of female students probably the broadcasting club who went out of the door near her.

She heard them talked about some kind of announcement that they will broadcast tomorrow.

When they're gone she run to the door where they went out and there she saw the her last resort!

She locked the door and sit on the chair. She tried to figure out where's the important buttons is. Luckily it has name on it.

She press the "ON" button for the microphone then the "On Air" button next is she turn On all the speakers around the campus and "Start"

She smiled feeling proud of herself.

"Good Afternoon! Calling the attention of Ushiwak— I mean Ushijima Wakatoshi please proceed to Building D Room 407... Now! As in now." She said.

She covered her mouth with he hands feeling excited. She can feel it. Her plan will work.

Meanwhile Ushijima is with the whole team warming up for their regular practice when they all stopped what they're doing because of the announcement.

"Good Afternoon! Calling the attention of Ushiwak— I mean Ushijima Wakatoshi please proceed to Building D Room 407... Now! As in now."

"Huh?! What the hell is that?" Shirabu shout after he heard the announcement.

"Wakatoshi kun are you going?" Tendou asked him.

"It might be important." He said and give the ball to Tendou before he walked out of the gym.

When he arrived. He opened the door and there he saw Oikawa Tooru of Aoba Johsai.

"I knew you will come to Shiratorizawa. But bow did you get in here?" He asked.

"Nothing much. Ushiwaka glad you're here! Have a sit." She said.

"Is there something we need to talk about?"

"Yes! My proposal" she said acting all professional.

"Ah the dating proposal"

"Exactly! Date me Ushiwakaaa!" She said and sit beside the guy.

"You're interesting." Ushijima said.

"I know, and don't forget the pretty. Soo?"

Before Ushijima speak the door open and the whole volleyball team went inside.

"You idiot! The whole campus can hear you!" Goshiki shout at Oikawa.

Shirabu run to the buttons and try to find what to press to stop the broadcast.

"I don't know what to press!"

"Uhh.. try all the off button." Semi said and stand beside Shirabu to press all the button with "Off" sign.

"Wakatoshi kun that's quite a show." Tendou tease him but Ushijima kept his stonic emotionless expression.

Goshiki and Shirabu keeps on nagging at Oikawa because of what happened when a teachers and guard together with the broadcasting club arrived.

"Opps?" Oikawa said to herself.

She's in trouble.. again..

The next day Oikawa arrived at school wearing an eyeglasses thinking that it will help her so people won't recognize her.

She's sure some students already know what happened in Shiratorizawa yesterday.

"Captain! What did you do." Sara asked her when they met.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said and cover her face with her hands.

"What do I do now? This is all because of that Ushiwaka! I should get his number so I won't do that nerve wrecking stunts ever again—"

Oikawa continue her ranting when she felt someone tap her shoulder but because she's too upset about what happened she ignored it, she wanted to let it all out and she knows Sara will listen to her.

Sara looks constipated while looking at her as she continue, the person is still trying to get her attention.

"Who the hel— "

She almost faint when she saw that the vice principal of their school is the person who is trying to get her attention.

"Sir.. I'm sorry I shout. I can explain"

"Don't you have something else to explain Ms. Oikawa? How about we have a nice chat in detention room about the Shiratorizawa incident?"

👑👑👑