CHAPTER 8

When Oikawa woke up she saw Ushijima watering the cape primrose.

"Ushiwaka." She called him trying to get his attention.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes. It's okay if you need to leave mom will be here later." She said.

"It's okay I'll leave when she arrived. You might need something." He said to her.

Oikawa tried to convince him but he don't want to go so she just let him be. She tried watching a movie while waiting for her mother and Ushijima joined her. Contrary to what people might think, she likes watching Sci-fi and supernatural movies. Ushijima looks like he don't mind it he's just watching and he don't event make any reaction.

"Ushiwaka do you like the movie? I can't read you." She said honestly.

"Yes. It's good." He said and continue watching.

"Fine.." she said and try to watch the movie but she keep on looking at Ushijima. Well he's watching she don't think he's aware that she's starring at him. He look so manly in his side profile, she will give him that.

He's such a daddy.

Oikawa mentally laugh at this thought. Her teammates are mostly fan of Ushijima because he's a powerful ace and looking at him now he's spike is not the only powerful in him. Maybe he's just too focus on Iwaizumi for her not to notice this. Well at least once in her life she can proudly say that she dated Ushijima Wakatoshi.

Meanwhile Ushijima tried to keep his eye's in front. His hands are sweating he can feel her stare and it's making him uncomfortable. He's not use to being alone with a girl but remembering how Tendou told him that being alone with a girl is a MUST experience for a high school boy he need to keep it cool.

He mentally note himself to tell this new experience to Tendou. He will be proud for sure.

After the movie they both looked at the door when they heard someone enter the house.

"Mom?" Oikawa said while still sitting on the couch.

"Tooru chan I'm back!" The woman said from the main door of the house.

Oikawa immediately run to the door to welcome her home. She's close with her mom maybe because she's a cool mom.

"Sweetie, how's your fever?" She asked and put her hand on her forehead.

"I'm okay now. Ushiwaka brought me food and medicine" she said while watching the girl take off her shoes.

"Ushiwaka? I thought you're with Sara." She asked curiously. The name is not familiar to her and she's sure she knows almost all the names of her daughter's friends.

"Ugh.. well— "

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, ma'am" a baritone voice said from a distance.

When Oikawa's mother looked at the person she made a shocked face and look at her daughter but she just avoided her gaze so she point at the man and look at her daughter as if she's waiting for explanation.

"He's a frie — fine! He's my boyfriend" she said when she saw how her mother raised an eyebrow.

"Finally!" The woman said and clap her hands in excitement.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi you said? How about you join us for dinner? How did you meet my baby girl? She's quite sassy but she's such a baby, please don't get tired of her —"

Oikawa almost roll her eyes after her mom cling to Ushijima's arm and guide him back to their living area. This is going to be a long night.