LAST CHAPTER

Weeks after they clear things up Ushijima and Oikawa's relationship got better than before.

She's also in good terms with the Shiratorizawa boys again while Ushijima met Miyu and Sara. He surprisingly get along well with Miyu.

"You like Oikawa senpai? You won't hurt her?" Miyu asked Ushijima as if he's under investigation.

"I won't." Ushijima answered her truthfully.

"What do you like about her? You have three seconds to answer, one! tw-"" Miyu asked again.

"Everything! Plus she's good at volleyball and pretty."

Miyu's eyes sparkled when she heard Ushijima praise Oikawa. She's so happy to know Ushijima look up and appreciate everything about her senpai.

Miyu put her hand on his shoulder and nod approvingly "Ushijima san.. you passed! Take care of Oikawa senpai. You're now my brother-in-law and the Vice President of Oikawa senpai's fans club!" She said to him as if she is a member of Oikawa's family.

Sara and Oikawa sip their drinks and watched the two show their favorite pictures of her to each other.

"Captain, Miyu got a new member of her cult." Sara whispered to her.

"Yeah I can see that. Let them have their own conversation." She said in bored tone and started eating.

Oikawa is happily standing in front of their school while holding a bouquet of flowers from her mother. It's her graduation day and her mother won't stop taking her pictures.

"Mom please, the ceremony is about to start I need to get inside." She said

"Yes, yes.. let me hold the flowers for now." She said to her daughter.

When Oikawa got away from her mom she run to the others but Iwaizumi called her.

"Oikawa, can we talk? I just have something to tell you."

She haven't talked to him since the incident but of course she don't want to end her High School without clearing things between them.

"Yeah sure. Do you want to go somewhere private?" Iwaizumi nod in agreement and they headed to their classroom.

"Congratulations." Iwaizumi said when they got inside. Oikawa smiled at him and sit on the table.

"Thanks! Congratulations too Iwa chan."

She look around the room and remember the days when she used to annoy Iwaizumi by siting on his table and talking nonsense to him every morning.

How she used to take pictures of him secretly and observe him throughout the day. Her first crush might not end up well but she's still happy. If not because of her feelings for Iwaizumi he won't start dating Ushijima.

"You're annoying." He said out of the blue. Oikawa frown at him about to throw sass but she saw how serious Iwaizumi is.

"You always show up everywhere I go, it's annoying. You always made me feel like I'm the best person in your eyes and that made me confident. I hate to admit it but I'm happy you're always around and I'm happy you liked me. So thank you."

"I never paid attention to you and never appreciate your presence because I know no matter happens and no matter how long it takes you're just there. But I got too confident, I didn't realize you can chase me but you can also give up on me. And that's what happened."

Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa to see her reaction and stunned when he saw her smiling at him.

"I never regret liking you Iwa chan.. even though you never returned my feelings I'm not regretting everything that I did for you for the past years. And I'm happy because if none of that happened I might not met Ushiwaka. I might not felt the happiness that I feel whenever I'm with him. So thank you.. for leading me to him"

Part of Iwaizumi want to tear up seeing how Oikawa is smiling and it's not because of him.

You waste this person Iwaizumi Hajime.. he said to himself.

Iwaizumi looked up and let out a deep sigh before he formally bow in front of Oikawa.

"For the past years, thank you so much!" He said with all his might.

"Hmm.. Thank you too Iwa chan" Oikawa thank him back and did the same.

When they stand properly Oikawa immediately looked up. Iwaizumi watch her curiously before asking. "Why are you looking up."

"I want to cry.. but that will ruin my make up so I have to stop my tears at all cost!" She said with cracking voice that made him laugh at her.

On their way back to others the two saw Miyu and Sara. Oikawa smiled and them and waved her hand.

"Yahoo~" she greets them happily but Miyu run to her and protectively block her from Iwaizumi.

"What did you do? Oikawa senpai did he make you make cry again?" Miyu said panicking

"Miyu chan no, we just talked" she said to calm her.

"Oh okay.. let's go" she said while smiling and push her to walk ahead and glare at Iwaizumi.

"I got my eyes on you Iwaizumi san. If you ever make her cry again I have my brother-in-law's number on my speed dial, he will come and get you" she threatened.

When they went back to their other classmates to prepare for the ceremony Oikawa keep on checking her wristwatch for the time.

Today is also Shiratorizawa's graduation ceremony. She remember complaining to Ushijima about the coincidence then after that they just let it go but her plan is to go to Shiratorizawa after their program ends to see him graduate.

After the speech of the vice principal and officially closing the program her mom quickly told her to pose for picture with them and her high school friends. She did it so fast and took the graduation bouquet from her mom. She asked her to prepare two for her and for Ushijima.

"I'll meet you later!" She said and run to Shiratorizawa. She can hear her mom calling her but she really wants to see Ushijima now.

She saw a lot of her batch mates on the way and some are from Shiratorizawa but before she even make it to the intersection she saw Ushijima running towards her, also holding a graduation bouquet but bigger.

"Ushiwaka!" "Tooru chan!" They both called.

"Congratulations!" They both said to each other and offer the bouquet.

She can't help but to laugh at them. "We sync-"

Before she even get to finish her sentence Ushijima wrap her arm around her waist and pull her closer to kiss her.

How bold of you Ushiwaka. She thought.

Oikawa wrap her arms around his neck and return the kiss.

👑👑👑

I had so much fun writing this 😢❤

Tysm for reading!
Until next time 🤗