Why do you seem different? -

Sans:
*I look at Error still reading after It's been Like Umm... an hour I sighed loudly and groan* "Ugh! I'm going to die Before I get the taste of Ketchup on my tongue again.."

Error:
*I rolled my eyes* "Shut up I can't even read for 20 minutes straight without you saying something or making some sound! Just be quiet for one minute-"

Sans:
. . .
"Read to me."
*It's too quiet for me not to make a sound so If it bothers you so much then you make sounds*

Error:
"There you go speaking again!" *Rushed up and walked infront of Sans about to throw my book at him then stopped realizing what Sans said and plopped down sitting infront of him* "Y-you want me to read to you?"

Sans:
*I sighed In relief and nodded* "yeah, would you?" *I watched him turn his head as he started mumbling something to himself after he looked back at me*

Error:
"Y-yeah I guess I can read to you Sans" *I Opened my book up to the beginning and began reading*

{Time Skip brought to you by Error's Reading Time with Sans}
(Sans and Error had fun as Error read the book they shared thoughts to one another and made jokes Until the finished the Book)

Sans:
"That was a good Book Error maybe we can Read another book later" *I blushed softly noticing smiling at Error*

Error:
*I Seen Sans Blush Which made me anxious and Blush lightly and I hide my face with the book* "S-sure! I can get us lots of books to read t-togeather-!!"

Sans:
"That would be great Error." *I yawned and fell asleep blushing* "ZzzZz"

Error:
*I watched as Sans Fell asleep and Blushed* "Hehehe Sweet Dreams Sansy~ I'll get us some more Books"

(Thanks for reading Why do you seem different?-)
~KillerSD23 Writing out~