We are Friends no?

(I made the art up there- I tried making it quickly so It came out bad lol I'll do better next time)

Error:
*I smiled a bit and sat next to Sans placing the books besides me*

Sans:
"Those books look like interesting picks Error can't wait to read these ones with you!" *I smiled fakely but Error some how saw past the smile I displayed*

Error:
*I nodded and sighed* "So you going to say anything about what troubles you or what?"

Sans:
*Sighs* "I just don't like being Tied up like this because I feel as If you are lot more power to do something to me like this it's also cutting into my arm bones"

Error:
*Untied Sans fastly and took off his jacket to start healing his cuts on his arms* "Shit! N-no you Idiot why didn't you say anything!?" *He smiled softly*

Sans:
"Beecause the pain was Berry Bearable Hehehe, And why would you even care?" *I made a stern face making my Eyelights go out*

Error:
"B-bbecause" *Sighs and hugs him* "because we are friends in my head.. I want to be friends with you now When we were reading that book together I had a bunch of fun with you I don't want that to end I know this is stupid idea to being friends with a God of DestructionI understand but I'm just afraid to be alone with just the voices, too lose you..."

Sans:
"We can be Friends Then it's not stupid If my brother believes people can change then I guess I can give your lonley show a shot. *I felt guilt wash over me a bit and hugged Error back he felt tense then calmed down and he purred softly*

Error and Sans:
*I thought to myself Your my Friend Error/Sans as I hug the other infront of me*

(Thanks for reading We are Friends no?) >It was kinda hard for me to finish this chapter cause of my non-functioning brain and I'm getting busy busy<
~KillerSD23 Writing out~