A new type of friendly

(Three Chapter's of no Error Classic moments I need that back so Let me dedicate this chapter to them I'll try to make it longer than the last chapter which was about 840 words)
.
.
.
.
Sans: *I yawned but kept my eyes closed for another minute before adjusting but stopped, feeling something on me against my chest I opened on of my eyes and looked down a bit to see Error sleeping on top of me I chuckled nervously and a hue of blue crossed my face cheekbone to cheek bone I rested my left hand on his back then I heard Error's voice and it startled me for a second but I didn't move*

Error: *I felt someone touch me and I just laid on his chest not wanting to move because of the warmth that I had built up on his chest* "Why don't you push me off you?.."

Sans: *I sighed in relief* "Well it's rude to wake someone when they are sleeping especially if they are cute when they sleep..." *I trailed off and my Eyelights disappeared as I blushed hard yelling myself in my head*

Error: *I blushed and wrapped my arms around him and Stuttered* "I-i... Your a.. G-g-good friend Sans" *He's a friend, my friend right?.. that's all he can be I think* "I won't push you off me then as well when your sleeping cutely."

Sans: *My Eyelights return and I smiled nervously and hugged him back. Ohh Shit I'm so glad he didn't pick up on what I said he may be a bit innocent for his own good reminds me of Pap...* "Thanks Error"

Error: *I let go and began to get up but then I was Yanked back down I looked at sans with a "what are you Doing?" look and I blushed madly*

Sans: *I smiled mischievously and blushed softly seeing Error mad a bit it was so funny and cute* "Just lie down here with me for a bit E" *I heard error huff and put his hands in front of my face* "Pfft, what!??"

Error: "You know I hated it the first time you called me that what makes you think that changed!?!" *Sans moved  my hands out of his face and stared into my Eyelights and we made genuine very friendly eye contact? I can feel my face getting heated mainly on my cheekbones and noticed a... a blue hue on Sans face crossing from cheekbone to cheekbone I couldn't move or find any words to say I just started into his Ocean like Eyelights glimmering with depth*

Sans: *I moved error's hands and and made eye contact with him blushing as I saw his expression lighten and became filled with something different I couldn't quite pin it down was it fear, vulnerability, shock, or warmth? Maybe it was all of these but I liked looking at this emotion he made its cute blushed and still held Error's hands in my own* "C-cause we're buddies and your aloud to give me a special nickname too if you want E."

Error: *I slowly nodded blushing at the thought of special nickname its special and unique why didn't I think of that I continued gazing in Sans eyes* "That sounds great Mr. Sans"

Sans: *I blushed hard at the formal name well its cute that he's trying so hard maybe it will change? I didn't know what I was doing but before I knew it I was leaning my face closer to his*

Error: *Sans began leaning towards my face I-i wait what's going on here I've heard of something like this I raced through my thoughts finding my answer. Ohh no- Don't tell me he's trying to Kiss me in this having a moment of the moment, Like in those stupid romantic genre books! I blushed at the thought wait I'm not ready for my first real kiss!!! I can stop this maybe?... I gave Sans a small poke at his stomach and began Tickling him with a big grin* "Suffer Sans!"

Sans: *I began laughing* "ERROR! Pfft hahahahahahahaha! N-no! Hahaha!!" *I Snort and continued laughing and trying to get error to stop tickling me, OH Stars what's happening!?!*

Error: *I continued Tickling Sans and he was Weakly trying to fight me off and he had the best laugh I've had ever heard He's so cute like this, Hehehe* "Hehehe, okay okay I hear ya!" *I stopped Tickling him and He had a few giggles and chuckles left in him I smiled and sat on the side of him but still kinda infront of him I soon got on my knees and stretched before something I really wasn't expecting happened*

Sans: *I blushed knowing that what I felt with Error was real to me. I was still calming down from all the Tickling fun. I know now that I fell for this God of destruction, what a deadly game I want to play and will win! I remember that I almost forgot about "The Moment" I just the Pulled Error down to me and into a Kiss*

Error: *Sans Pulled me into a kiss I blushed hard in shock and when he pulled away breaking the kiss I almost fainted instead I began Glitching badly then started to Reboot*

Sans: *Error had a rebooting sign above him* "Oh Stars Is this normal Error? Jeez I'm sorry bout that Hehe, But I love you Error." *I held Error in my arms as he finished rebooting*

Error: *I felt dizzy and began to blushes as sans was holding me close* "Woah!- I'm not sure what is going on here But W-why did you kiss me a moment ago!?!"

(Thanks for reading A new type of friendly) I got over 840 words yay! Ó0Ò ~♡~ 972 words for this chapter :)
~KillerSD23 Writing out~