Tide Turns

Error: I felt the Presence of 5 kind auras  not to far from here I couldn't find nightmare's aura so who could these positive auras be wait- The Star Sanses are here but so are 2 other auras I knew one was a judge but the other I hadn't a slightest clue. Is this it?.. what do I do, do I let the Star Sanses take Classic home? Or defend Classic I... I'm lost I don't want to my love to leave he's the only one I've ever had feelings for but he's also very important to others because if he dies out of his Au the whole Multiverse would be doomed I'm out of ideas! I looked at Classic and Outer and tried to look sad I wanted to cry but I knew what had to be done I won't be selfish right now..

Sans: "Error what is it?" He looked directly at me and sighed. "Error: The Star Sanses are here" I was puzzled on why they were here.

Outer: I whispered. "They're here to take you come Sans" Sans didn't hear me I was about to say it louder but just then Ink yelled.

Ink: "Error hand Classic Sans over and everything will be fine no fighting has to be done."

Classic: I was confused at Ink's words, wait did that mean I would be leaving Error?! I hugged errors side and he patted my back on my back. He wouldn't let Ink and the rest of them take me away right.

Papyrus: Ink told me to talk to Sans and I walked forward nervously. "S-sans it's me your Brother" Sans gasped at my voice and let go of the black skeleton and walked twords me shocked that I was here.

Sans: I walked to my Brother shocked that he was here I didn't notice him when I was focusing on Ink talking later I looked to see Stretch was here too behind Blue, Dream and Ink I looked back at Papyrus. "Paps what are you doing here?!?"

Papyrus: "Sans you disappeared I thought something happened to you and it worried me lots I went to ask blue and Stretch for help and they asked Ink and long story short I'm here to find my brother and go home with him" I got on my knees and broke down Sans soon rushed over and hugged and calmed me down.

Sans: I hugged Papyrus. "It's alright Paps, I'm okay I'm here now" "Papyrus: Sans can we go home now please?" I wanted to stay with Error but I also knew my Brother needed me I fell silent and before I could give a answer Error started to talk.

Error: I shook my head and looked directly over to Ink. "Take them home Ink go ahead no strings attached I promise" Almost everyone looked shock at my words but Sanses Sad and shocked face hit me the hardest Sans his Brother both stood up Sans began crying. "Sans I-"

Sans: I cut Error off I snapped at him. "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU I TRUSTED YOU YOUR GIVING ME AWAY MAYBE I MADE A MISTAKE FALLING FOR YOU I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE WITH YOU FOR ANOTHER SECOND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" I was crying just heartbroken I clung onto my brother as he picked me up and held me in his arms and hugged me.

Ink: "Let's go then" I created a portal and Jumped into it landing into Undertale and waited for everyone else to come through.

Error: Everyone but Sans went in and Outer of Course He was still crying and he glared at me once and then looked at outer.

Outer: I went up to Sans and gave him a hug. "I'll text ya later pal take care, and safe travel" Sans soon whispered. "Sans: Yeah, Outer I want you to give Error this please not right away just later" I nodded and he handed me a folded piece of paper and I shoved it into my pocket and we let go and Sans went into the Portal and It closed. I walked over to Error and I sat him down and he was quite for a little while but then He totally lost his cool after he told me this. "Error: He hates me the only guy I've ever felt feelings for, you know why I did what I did right outer? You'll be here for me no matter what right?!? I promise I won't give you away" I gave him a comforting smile "Error of course I know why you did it Sans is a big deal to our Multiverse and basically anyone else who comes from Undertale. Heh Silly I'll be here no matter how many times you push me away your my best friend and I am your best friend too now come here, everything is going to be different and your going to feel like your world is falling apart sometimes but I know it will be alright just hang in there and I'll try to help as much as I can bud"

Error: Outer hugged me and I hugged him back I began to Cry badly I was literally screaming at the top of my lungs and all the emotional stress Cracked my soul I could feel it. I cried for Hours and Outer Cried here and there because He never likes seeing me cry He a good best friend He literally stays to cry with me and listen to my screaming and staying with me every second.

(Setting shift)

Nightmare: I sat up catching my breath damn it How long have I been out Dream set me to faint and the positivity in Dreamtale kept me in the dark longer but what negativity woke me- Errror got Sans taken away didn't he? Shit I need to move fast and get Classic in my grasp so my plan can work I'm sure I can catch up I'm not to far in my plan I think unless He's back in his Au.. I was about to get up but then the door opened it was Dream and Ink I assumed Blue and his brother went home already. Dream Ran over to me when he saw I was up. "Dream:Nightmare your awake!" I gave a faint smile. "Hey, yeah I just woke up from Error's Negativity, Did ya take Classic home already?" Dream nodded, Fuck I can't get past that barrier shit this plan wasn't a total failure it could have worked without the positivity coma.
"My work is done here then, Cya Dream." Dream helped me up and gave me a squeezing hug and then let go and I walked out and tpd home.

(Setting shift)

Sans: I cried here and there and basically all night I was a broken mess I can't believe he gave me away just like but then again he pushed me into Outertale with good intentions and a reason does that mean this was the same? I began crying did I hurt him when I snapped!? I want to go back and apologize but I can't get to the Anti-Void It would take a long time maybe years just to get there I would ask outer but I need to give Error some space after Everything that's happened.. I layed on my bed trying to get some rest but the tears flowing out of my sockets continued over and over I soon grew exhausted but the Crying didn't stop and then I fell asleep.

(Thanks for reading Tide Turns)
~KillerSD23 Writing out~