Wow this is the first time I heard him swear...

"Oh shit he swore!" Andrew says with wide eyes. My face takes a look of confusion. What does he mean? "Oh Ethan only swears when he is like super duper mad or when he is... having sex..." Chase says once he sees the confusion on my face. "You just had to mention that didnt you." Ethan says with a glare on his face. "What's true, plus Amelia would be hearing it sooner or later, so..." Andrew says with a smirk. My eyes widen as I gulp. Sex? So soon? I mean I know how Ethan's sexual life was... But I don't think I am ready for it... yet.

Ethan notices how uncomfortable I am so he pulls me closer to him as if reassuring me. "You better shut the fuck up before I punch you." Ethan glares at them before putting my head on his chest and rubbing my back soothingly.

"Umm...Ethan you realise Amelia is still on your lap...right? Well um you guys may wanna sit properly before your parents or a doctor comes in." Madison says, after a few minutes.

I then realise I am still straddling him and a blush takes over my cheeks. "Right." He mumbles as he helps me off his lap. He places me properly on the bed and gets off the bed and takes a seat on the chair.

"We need to talk to Ethan alone. So if you will excuse us." Andrew says as he and Chase take Ethan by his arms and pull him out.

(Ethan's Point of View)

Andrew and Chase drag me out of the room by my amrs. "Guys what the hell!" I hiss as I pull my arms away from them. "Now tell us what did you tell her!" Chase says once we are in an isolated corner. "I told her I love her." I shrug as if no big deal, but I can't help but smile. She doesn't know if she loves me yet, and I am ready to wait for as long as it takes for her to know. "By the smile on your face I think she said she loves you back?" Andrew asks with a raised eyebrow. Oh I swear if she said she loved me back I would be jumping around and telling every single person about it. "No." I say. "Then why the hell are you happy?" Chase says as he runs his hand over his face.

"Well she said she doesn't know if she loves me yet. She said she knows she likes me alot, but she needs some time to think about love cause it's a commitment. And I am ready to wait." I say with a grin. "Who are you and what have you done to Ethan?" Andrew says in a serious tone. "What do you guys mean?" I ask, confused.

"You are too happy and jolly. Your eyes have this weird twinkle in it and you're all jumpy all of a sudden. In the past 4 years of knowing you, you have never. Never, been like this." Chase points out. "I guess this is what love does to you." I grin. "Oh my god my eyes hurt from seeing you smile so much. No offense or anything, I mean it's great to see you so happy but you may wanna reduce the smile cause you white teeth's shine is blinding me." Andrew says.

I know he is just kidding so I pat his shoulder and sigh. "I can't do that buddy. Now if you will excuse me I want to go back to Amelia." I say as I turn on my heels and walk back into her room with a huge smile on my face.

God, I really need to stop smiling so much, my cheeks are gonna get exhausted.

(Amelia's Point of View)

"Guys when can I leave this hospital bed?" I whine.

It's been two days since I have been in the hospital. The doctor didn't discharge because he wanted to monitor my health for any panic attacks or nightmares, and I haven't had any yet. Currently it's Monday, I had to miss a day of school today. Ethan, Madison, Andrew and Chase just came back from school to meet me. Ethan didn't want to leave me, but I told him he had to go so that he could get me notes so he went. "Calm down baby. You will be discharged today." Ethan says as he pecks me on the lips.