"Uhhhh drivin' back then was different from today."

"And? I thought you mafiosos were used to breaking the law."

Ohohohooooo. You're on, Yagoo man. Unlocking the car with a press of the key, I hopped into the sedan and inserted the key into the side of the wheel before givin' a good twist. Right after, the car engine turned on with a small purr as I rolled the window down to the passenger door.

"Get in, losers! We're got a city to paint red!"

Hearing this, the group had a rather differentiating set of reactions. Yagoo giddily got into the passenger side while Enma sighed out and reluctantly got i to the back. However, A-Chan began fo pray slightly before hopping into the back with Enma. Immediately putting on her seatbelt.

"Buckle up, people! That means you too, Al."

Al peaked out of my vest pocket and looked around before pokin' his head through the hole a button would usually slide through. Turnin' on the radio, I whistled softly before landin' on a station playin' "WHITEY-SOMEBODY GRAB THE WHEEL." Grinning wickedly, I flipped that on as I reached to my pocket. Pullin' out a set of shades, I put them on before lookin' at Enma through the rear view mirror.

"Wait a second...I know this song!"

Her face turned into a pretty bright smile before it suddenly turned into a look of sudden realization.

"Oh no! I know this song!"

Pressing on the gas, everyone was pressed into their seat as I tore off in the sedan. Not gonna lie, this thing wasn't too shabby. Drivin' past and cuttin' off cars, I'd laugh out as I continued this hunger induced speedin'.

After a lil' drive, roughly 10 minutes, I skid to a stop in front of a dinner I saw the other day on the way to the office. Thing was, it wasn't the first time I'd seen it. Used to take Don Joseppi to the same place and I guess the years treated it nicely since it still stood. I wonder...

Lookin' at the passengers with my grin, I saw Yagoo was pretty pale but, regained his color almost immediately before cheerin' out. Enma hopped out the car and laid against it as she groaned while A-Chan had a much more exaggerated exit. Hopping out, she began to hug and kiss the floor. Thankin' it in japanese while at it too.

We all gathered and went inside while I comtinued to wear my grin. The kid at the front, I can tell it was a kid cus' they didn't have any facial hair and the front of the house usually was the oldest youngest. A tradition. Spottin' us, they perked up a bit as they asked how many there were of us. I knew how to respond.

"Four cats. Two heated, two flappers."

The kid seemed a bit shocked, as Yagoo and the gals were confused.

"W-Woah! Nobody's said that in a long time! This way!"

Turnin' to them, I gave 'em finger guns as they continued to look confused but, I still slipped over to a spot where there were stools. Sittin' down, or up in this case, Yagoo, Enma and A-Chan soon strolled on up and hopped into their seats. The lady at the diner bar looked pretty mid-30s, which once again, was per usual.

"So, I heard ya said the secret phrase~ How'd ya know hm?"

Snickerin' like a fox with a .45 behind their back, I leaned over.

"Don Joseppi."

The woman blinked before lettin' out a hearty laugh and settin' down four cups in front of us. Pourin' them full with coffee before slidin' them to us.

"Free coffee for life! Boy, you sure do know your culture huh?"

"Eh. I guess ya can say, I was born into."