0.16 NARRATIVE

⁞     ✓ white mode
⁞ ✓ gill sans font
  ⁞     ✓ optional text

(📀🖇🪐)
third person

oaklynn went through her closet, trying to find something nice to wear. jordan asked her out on a date a couple days ago and obviously she said yes. the girl finally decided on an outfit, a sparkly dress that stopped at her mid thighs, a cropped jean jacket with some simple white heels.

   oaklynn quickly did her hair, straightening it and styling it into a low ponytail. she then texted jordan informing him that she finished getting ready. he quickly replied with an 'otw❤️' text.

jordan made it to her house, quickly getting out of the car and up to the door. he knocked on the door three times. oaklynn quickly opened the door, "hey" jordan looked her up and down quickly. "hey"

     the two made it to the movie theater grabbing popcorn and snacks, quickly making their way to the movie. the two found an empty row and sat down.

halfway through the movie jordan put his arm around oaklynn's shoulders. oaklynn rested her head on his shoulder.

once the movie finished the two cleaned up their garbage and made their way to jordan's car. jordan opened the car door for oaklynn,closing it before getting in on his side. they sat in comfortable silence with a few small conversations here and there, jordan placed his hand on oaklynn's thigh while he drove.

jordan pulled up to oaklynn's house. "i had fun" jordan removed his hand off of her thigh. "i had fun too" oaklynn smiled. jordan got out of the car, opening oaklynn's door and walking her to the front door. "text me when you get home safe" oaklynn said as she unlocked the door. "i will" jordan waited for her to finish unlocking the door before he pulled her in for a hug. oaklynn hugged back before kissing his cheek and going inside, shutting the door behind her.

jordan smiled as he walked back to his car and drove off.

—————-
yeah this kinda cute
i got bored like halfway thru tho

written: dec. 21. 2020
published: jan. 21. 2021