0.14 NARRATIVE

⁞ ✓ white mode
  ⁞     ✓ gill sans font
⁞ ✓ optional text

(☀️🌪 🍃)
jordan powell

     i sat down on the couch next to kio, him and jordan were having a random conversation about bullshit i give no fucks about. i zoned out thinking about oaklynn , why the fuck do i get butterflies around her and always want her around?

      kio snapped me out of my thoughts "when are you going to admit your in love with oaklynn?" i looked at him with surprise, "the fuck you mean?" kio rolled his eyes "you know you like her, admit it" jordan nodded "yeah jp just admit it."

       i sat thinking for a couple minutes, "fine yeah i do like her" jordan and kio cheered "finally go fucking tell her before she gets with someone else" i shrugged "she doesn't like me im just a friend to her" jordan looked at me as if im stupid "she let you fuck? even if it was just for onlyfans she has to have some sort of interest." i look between the two why the fuck are they so convincing "fine ill tell her tomorrow"

the next day.

(📀🖇🪐)
third person

jordan invited oaklynn over to hang out and to tell her about his crush. to say he was nervous would be an understatement the brunette was scared. oaklynn arrived to his house quickly walking up to the door and knocking.

    jordan quickly got up and answered the door, "hey oakly" the shorter girl looked up at him, smiling "hey jordan." the two made their way to the couch sitting down,jordan with his arm around oaklynn's shoulders. he turned on a movie and they both watched but jordans head was somewhere else, trying to build up courage to tell the blonde next to him he likes her.

    soon enough jordan built up the courage to tell oaklynn. he paused the movie making oaklynn look at him "oaklynn i have to tell you something, its kind of important" oaklynn looked at jordan slightly concerned "okay..what is it?"

"i like you, like a lot"

—————————
hey besties😏
written: dec,13,2020
published: january,14,2021