0.33 NARRATIVE

⁞     ✓ white mode
⁞ ✓ gill sans font
  ⁞     ✓ optional text

(🩹🕊🐚)
oaklynn coleman

     oaklynn quickly made her way to mars house, maddy, mars, and oaklynn had planned to hang out doing skin care.

oaklynn knocked on the door, a few seconds later mars opened the door with a squeal "hey oakly baby" and pulling the blonde into a tight hug. "hey mars is maddy already here?" oaklynn asked while pulling away, mars walked away nodding her head "upstairs, come on."

it had been a couple hours and the three girls now have on face masks and talking. " so oaklynn now that the petty drama is over -which was bullshit bye the way- you think jordan is your like soulmate " maddy questioned. " bitch, 100% thats my man forever" oaklynn grinned before continuing " mars whats up with you and kio, i check your snap maps and he's always at your house or your at his, inform the class of whats up " oaklynn finished. " uhm, well, kio and i are talking " mars finished.

the two girls screamed before hugging mars, all three of them then going to wash off the face masks before sitting down and watching a movie which they all ended up falling asleep watching.

————————
this was kinda rushed ngl👩‍💻

written: march, 17, 2021
published: may, 9, 2021