♡8+

6th sense was something that I depended on. It always gave me a 5-minute warning something terrible was about to happen or if it what close by.  I took Y/n behind a building away from danger. I didn't bother to let her talk as I was just 1 minute away from the threat. 

"Dude, where the hell is the Boss." I heard a man groan, "Didn't he say he found another chick to fuck here?"

"Don't know, probably hornier than last time." Another man commented. There were only two I had to be careful. I pulled out my gun and put my bat away. Three bullets left. As they walked, I slowly followed behind.

"Why don't we separate? Maybe we will find him faster."

"Ugh, I just hope I don't walk into something." 

"Go left; I'll go right." The men parted ways and went after the person who had the gun first. He whistled the whole way towards a neighborhood following right after him. he was getting close by an alley. Perfect. As soon as he stepped foot close to the path, I took out my gun and shot his head. I caught the body before it hit the floor, dragging him towards a garbage can; this will bring up his companion's attention and head towards here after throwing the body inside the garbage can. I closed it and wiped my hands. I felt a tingle happening to make me turn fast, but it was too late. The man was already in front of him with his body knife. I felt his first collide with my jaw making me stumble. He tackled me with a loud thud, landing in an oof I had dropped the gun away from my reach. Anger was all over his face every time he punches. I felt and tasted the blood on my mouth and face.

"You fucking bastard! You're the fucker killing our men! I'll make you pay for that!" He grunted as he repeatedly hit my face. He stopped as soon as we heard a small bark. We turned and looked at Teacup, barking at the man but a few inches away from him as well, "Tch, what is that bastard going to do kill me?" He chuckled. I tried getting him off, only for him to place a blade on my neck. I growled at him. I then sense another figure coming. Dammit, Y/n... 

She was shocked and looked startled. Her figure was beginning to shake. I tried mouthing her to go home but only felt like a blade more in-depth into my skin, putting all my attention forward.

"What the hell you looking at? It better be Satan because the only place you're going is hell!" He laughed. I grabbed his arm, trying to pry him off; at this point, it felt like we're playing a game. "Alright, man, let's see how strong you really are." The blade came closer to my neck; my hands shook as I couldn't compete with his strength. My breath became shallow as the edge was getting near.

"I guess you lo-"

THUD 

The body fell over, making me sit up and look at Y/n holding the bad with her shakey hands. I check his wrist for a heartbeat. No beat. 

"I killed him. I killed him. I killed him." She kept repeating it over and over, tears coming down fast as she dropped the bat. I got off from the floor and took off my bloody shirt, always keeping a spear one in case blood got to one first. I went to Y/n, trying to snap her out of her panic attack.

"You didn't kill him Y/n he is just unconscious." I hugged her really tight and turned her away from the body.

"I killed him, but he was going to kill you too." She sobbed into my shirt.

"It's okay, sh sh you didn't kill him. I'm so glad you're here; I didn't think I would ever see you again." I snuggled closer to her neck, smelling that sweet scent, "How about we go home. Here even Teacup saved my life." I let of go and grabbed the happy puppy, and gave it to Y/n. "Wait for me outside the alley, okay." I smiled at her. She gave a quick nodded and jogged out the alley. I gave a massive sigh of relief. I grabbed the gun in the man's hand and took out their bullets, counting 12. Perfect. I took their magazine, put all the bullets together, and placed it back inside the Glock, sliding the safety. I grabbed Y/n's bat filled with blood and quickly wiped it off with the already bloody shirt. Wiping it clean, I grabbed the dead body and hid the body in the garbage can, different from the other; sadly, the hand was dangling off. I put my shirt over it and headed off to check up on Y/n.

We arrived at the apartment immediately Y/n went to the room and covered herself with blankets. I decided to give her time while I washed up. Teacup was running around like crazy in the apartment, making me chuckle. I had a beat-up lip and black eye; it wasn't too bad but still noticeable. I guess we aren't going out for these few days. I sighed and fixed my hair, deciding to talk to Y/n. I knocked at the door, alerting I was coming in. She at the rear at the end, her back hitting the wall, her forehead showing. I grabbed her blanket and climbed in with her. She didn't move or react; her eyes were dull, making me frown. Her hands entwined together close to her mouth shaking. I laid on my side, looking at her feeling horrible already. 

"You didn't kill him, Y/n," I said softly. He shook her head, vigorously, "He was still breathing when I checked his pulse." I tried cheering her up.

"He wasn't moving..." Her voice shook.

"He was just unconscious; you didn't do anything wrong." I grabbed her hands and kissed them.

"I wanna go home." She sobbed as she got closer to my body; putting my arm over under her head, she snuggled closer to my chest, letting all her emotions out. "I want to see my parents and friends again. I want everything to go back to normal." She cried, making my heart hurt, "I swear I didn't mean to kill him; he was going to hurt you first. I'm a murderer. I'm a murderer." She sobbed.

"No, you're not. You're my savior." I hugged her tighter, "I promise there are good people out there; we were just unlucky." I said as I remember Mr. Stark, "Let it out you're not alone anymore. I will always protect you."

Even if it means killing everyone on this world or sacrificing myself for you.