"My parents are innocent!" Korra yelled.

"And Dawn was left in the house when you weren't present? Meaning you can't say what she agreed to?" He asked her and Korra winced.

"But she's the Protector! She wouldn't- -"

"I've heard all I need to. I'll return shortly with my decision." He said while standing up and leaving the court room as Dawn looked to the table, her lips left in a thin line.

<><><>

As the trail continued and the accused were all standing in a line, Dawn swallowed thickly, looking to Mako in fear as she didn't know what to do.

"Senna, please come forward." The judge said and she did as she was told. "I have found you innocent. You are free to go." The judge said and she rushed to Korra after her chains were off her wrists.

"Dawn, please come forward." The judge said and Dawn stepped up, glaring at Unalaq as she took a deep breath.

"You are under Unalaq's watch, a probation for your crimes at keeping the assassination information hidden from the public." He said and the chains were released from her wrists as she gasped at the man.

"Probation? The Protector is on probation?" She asked him and he gave her a warning look. "Fine." She muttered, walking back to Mako and Korra as they took her with open arms.

"On the charge of treason, you are all found guilty." The judge finished to all the men who were in line. The crowd spoke up as Dawn looked to Tonraq. "The punishment for this crime is death." He finished as Dawn watched him leave.

"You can't do this! You take their lives, and I'll take yours." Korra said angrily.

"Korra, calm down. I'll talk to him." Unalaq said while walking to him, Dawn scoffing at him for acting brave.

"I know I promised to respect whatever decision you made, but I must ask you to reconsider. Show these men and my brother mercy." Unalaq told the man.

"Very well. I'll change their punishment. Your lives will be spared. But you will live them out in prison." He said while the men were escorted out and Dawn shook her head.

"Thank you, Uncle." Korra said while Dawn glared at him.

"Don't thank him! This is all his fault!" She seethed, stepping up to him and his troops grabbed streams of water, getting prepared to attack.

Dawn watched every single one of them as she smirked. "You think you have everyone fooled, but not me. Go ahead and have one of your men follow me, because I'm not staying a minute more by you." She growled, walking away and Unalaq sighed.

"Your Protector seems to have a temper." He said annoyed as Korra sighed.

"She's just upset." Korra tried to say.

<><><>

Korra found Dawn in her hut, a troop staying by her side as she glared at the man and looked to Dawn. "We got a problem." She said and Dawn scoffed.

"No kidding, Mister soldier here won't leave my side. Even to go to the bathroom!" She yelled, glaring at the troop who stayed stolid.