Chapter 11

Daina started fighting with the other men vigorously and many men joint in but Daina was no less. She also attacked them with great force. After all, she is the Mafia Queen.

Here Tina was busy hacking the security system. She ran for the security room the moment the other men appeared, knowing  what can be the consequences if the cops got the CCTV footage in their hands. Nothing they can't handle but better safe than sorry.

Daina can handle the fight on her own anyways and she was right. The fight was over soon enough.

They stared at the corpse of the man Diana shot, which they later realised as one of the Australian mafia.

"Damned bastards!" Andrew was busy screaming at his men about not doing their job well and how their enemies even entered through all the security.

Tina and Daina remained calm. The former was wondering how Andrew is even part of the mafia but looks and behaviour at first can be deceiving. Who knows what he hides.

"Was this even a good idea..." Tina wondered out loud.

Our Sinister and Tina were leaving when Andrew called.

"Sinister this fight has nothing to do with me and it's a planned attack by the Australia Mafia gang, I guess." Andrew said with a frown.

"The Australian mafia never picked fights with us though. They are simple weapon supplier and not that bad. There must be something we are missing." Tina replied.

Daina hummed.

"Not at all Andrew I know who can it be."

"Thanks for the invitation, Andrew. See ya soon."  Tina said before walking out with Daina.

In the car

"What was that? You know who did this?" Tina asked her friend.

Daina shrugged. After a moment she nodded.

"Then why can't you tell me." Tina said with a small frown.

"Am I that much of a stranger that you can't tell me?" Tina said with fake tears.

(A/N it's actually me a drama queen and my bestie handling me in this situations what to do. I like to disturb her. Ok now back to the story)

"It's nothing like that." Daina side hugged her to comfort her, falling for her acting.

Flashback

Daina was ready sitting in her car waiting for her bestie when she received a call that Australia Mafia Leader was seeking help of Sinister. Karan informed her that they received a mail in her Private Account. Daina thought for a while and left the matter for sometime as it will make Tina suspicious that something was wrong. She didn't want to ruin her mood after all.

End of Flashback

"So this was it." Tina said, tilting her head at Daina.

Daina hummed in response.

"What do you think?" Daina asked for her opinion.

"Only one way to find out."

They were seen boarding their flight to Sydney, Australia.