Chapter 2

Daina and Tina hugged each other with all their might.

Flashback

The little girl is seen who ran from her father's enemies. They killed him infront of her very sight. They were out for her now.

She hid behind one of the boxes of the godown. Her heart was beating faster every moment.

Snap

She heard the sound of bullets and that's the only sound she heard for moments.

That was the first time she saw her.

Eyes filled with kindness among all the harsh glares, the girl put forward a hand for her to take.

She pulled her off the ground, as her father's loyal men dealt with the enemy. It was their responsibility now to protect her.

It was their duty but the girl that held her hands now had no such duty. She was doing it out of will and that's the first time in her 11 year life that someone actually cared for her.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know." The girl replied.

Maybe it was fate, that they met that day. It doesn't matter anymore now.

What matters is who they are now.

Daina and Tina.

Two girls who loved through the hate.

Two bestfriends who will fight for each other.

Two souls that won't be separated.

Flashback ends.

Both sat in their car and left for their Mansion.

(Ps -check the image at the top)

Daina's men dragged the traitor to the hall, where Daina and Tina were already waiting for him with smirks on their face.

The traitor kneeled down infront of them.

"Please leave me sinister, I beg you please. Ma'am, please you say to Sinister to forgive me"- The traitor begged.

Tina held his hair and smashed his head harshly on the floor and ordered to make the arrangements.

Soon the arrangements were done.

Daina stood up and went to him.

"You asked me to forgive you. No no it's not possible. You know na I can tolerate any crime but not betrayal so be ready for your punishment."

Daina ordered her goons to start.
They made him walk on a path made of broken glass pieces and finally a way made of coal.
He gets scared and refused to go.

At that moment a bullet shot is heard. All moved their heads towards Daina aka Sinister who shot a bullet right below his shoulders and asked him to continue.

The traitor walked on that screaming for help with blood oozing from his shoulders.

"You better never mess up with me, understand? You better understand!"- Daina yelled.

"Why did you let him go?" Tina questioned.

"Because I want him to suffer as he made the innocent girls suffer.
What he thought, he will sell girls to outer countries and I will appreciate him."

"All used to think you don't have a heart but they are wrong."

"No they are not wrong. I don't have emotions, feelings and all."- Daina said.

Tina chuckled a bit.

"What you say."