Chapter 5

Kaira and Karan reached Daina's place.

Daina is moving to and fro in the room.

Daina noticed them.

"Welcome back. Miss Kaira Are you done with your couple theory and all?!"- Daina shouted.

Kaira got out of words.

"Sinister, I am...." Kaira started.

"Not a single word. I said." - Daina yelled.

"What you thought ha he loves you. No, Kaira. Love and all is just fairy tale thing and all. There is no existence of love in real world. It's just an attachment nothing more."- Daina said in a cold tone yet her anger was visible.

Kaira started crying listening to Daina.

"Don't cry now. I don't like tears and all. Just don't get in this traps again." - Daina said

Daina left the place immediately after saying it.

Tina went to her and hugged her.

"Cry how much you want. But make sure you don't cry for the same reason again."- Tina said with a concerned tone.

"Why is Sinister like this. Does not she have a heart to understand Kaira's feelings. Why is she so rude to us.."- Karan said, his voice sad.

"Don't say like that about her. I agree she is rude but do you know why? Because she is alone. She never shares her pain with anyone. Always keeps everything inside her. She doesn't even cry." Tina said with a sad tone.

"But she cares. I am not supposed to tell you this but I will. Come with me." She said, leading them to their destination, which was her room.

In Tina's room

She sat on her bed, motioning Kaira and Karan to sit on the couch.

Kaira and Karan stared at the room. It was beautiful. No one other than Daina was actually allowed in Tina's room but here they were.

"Do you know how enemies got to kill Daina's father?" She questioned, once they were all seated.

"There was a traitor." Karan replied.

Of course they didn't knew the whole thing. Only Tina and the older members did. And the older members were more or less dead, leaving it a secret between just her and Daina.

"Not any traitor. It was her supposed mother. I can't even imagine how it will feel knowing that your mother never loved you. Only had you to win your father's trust. Daina had to face the consequences of her betrayal by losing both her parents. She was only eleven back then." Tina said with a sad smile.

Tears feel from her eyes but she still smiled.

Kaira was sobbing harshly by now. She felt even more guilty after hearing everything.

Karan hugged her but held in his tears.

Tina took a deep sigh and wiped her tears.

"You two can take a break for today. Stay in my room if you want." Tina said, getting up.

"You will trust us with your room?" Karan questioned.

Everyone knows that Tina Brown doesn't like anyone touching her things.

"I have nothing to hide. As long as everything is in its place by the time I return, I don't mind." She said before walking out.

In Daina's Room

"Are you ready?" Tina asked walking in.

"Yes." Daina said with a blank look.

Tina's eyes hardened, before saying- "Let's go."