Performance

Jakey P.O.V
I made it to the backstage and saw Bryan on his phone.
"Hey Bryan! You actually came!" I excitedly said.
He smiled, which made my heart skip a beat.
"A deal is a deal! I could use a break." He said.
Something is wrong... he seems troubled. Is he nervous?
"Hey Bryan... are you okay?"
He smiled sadly.
"Just.... scared..."
I hugged Bryan and did not want to let go. He hugged back.
"Looks like it's our turn to perform! Look Bryan.... I promise I will be here for you..." I said.
Bryan slightly blushes.
"Thanks Jakey!" He said.
We both got on the stage when they announced our name. I was fixing the chair for I can play piano. I looked at Bryan to see if he ready to perform. He was trembling uncontrollably.
"B-Bryan?" I whispered.

Bryan P.O.V
M-Mom! I-I shouldn't even be touching the violin! M-Mother would b-be ashamed of me! I'm so sorry mom...Father would slap me! He wants me to create a business like him... I'm so useless! I'm pathetic! I'm... a waste of a life....
"I'm sorry for being your son..." I whispered quietly.
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind to see Jakey.
"Bryan.... are you okay? You're crying.... we can stop if you want..."
I was crying? I wipe the tears, I didn't even know I was crying....
"I-I'm okay... I can do this!"
I failed my parents long ago.... but I don't want to fail Jakey.....
I looked at him and nodded.
He looked concerned but he started to play. I followed along with. I followed the rhythms of the piano, even though the piano supposed to follow the violin in this song...
I decided to take the lead in the middle of performance, which you shouldn't do at all!

Jakey P.O.V
Bryan playing beautifully! Just like old times! I looked at the audience and everyone is impressed! I was happy but then I saw a certain someone.... Rhino....

Bryan P.O.V
I'm going to throw up.... I'm going to have a nervous break down!
luckily the song is about to end!
I look at the audience and immediately saw Rhino with a pissed off look.... Shoot...
Jakey end the song with a riff.
I ignored Rhino and saw Jakey.
I jumped into his arms and excitedly squealed!
"I can't believe I just did that! "I yelled excitedly.
"Y-Yeah! I-I'm proud of you Bryan!" He hugged and picked me up bridal style which made me blush.... Jakey really is sweet....

A/n: Sorry for taking so long, I had a writer block-