Rejection (finale)

Bryan P.O.V
"I-I....love you...." Rhino said.
Oh.... how do I respond to that?
I-I don't like him that way.....
"U-Un Rhino... You're a good guy... you really are! But I don't feel the same way...." I sadly said.
His eyes widened.
"I-I can do better! I- is there something that I need to improve!?"
He was becoming a bit too pushy....
"N-No I just... I have someone else..."
He was mad.... he knew who was I talking about.
"What does he have that I don't!?" He yelled.
I stood there with a stern look on my face.
"He isn't you..." I slammed the door right in front of his face! I sobbed knowing that I hurt his feelings.
"Bryan?" I heard a voice. I looked up to see Jakey with a concern expression. He walks up to me and hugs me. I wanted to cry some more but I didn't want to look like an embarrassment.
"J-Jakey... I want to tell you something...." I said.
He picked me up bridal style and took me to the living room.
"Yes Bryan?" He asked.
I blushes and nervously opened my mouth to say something.
"I- Thank you for being there for me... even when I gave up on something I love to do... y-you gave me hope! Y-You made me feel things that I didn't think was possible... a-and I-I l- I like you! Sorry- I-I mean... L-LOVE!" I wanted to die. I can't believe I just said that! I should've just practice in the mirror! I was to scared to look up to Jakey. Not that it matter cause he grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him.
He pouted which made me confused.
"You know... I wanted to say that first! I wanted say I love you but I was interrupted many times! What I'm trying to say is.... I love you too...." He said.
I threw a pillow at him.
"Hey! What was that for? I wanna see your face!"
"F-Fine!" I took off the pillow to let him see my red face...
he chuckled which made me heat up some more.
I smiled shyly and he got close to my face.
"I love you Bryan..." He gently kisses me. I feel like I'mma pass out soon....
"I love you too Jakey...."

A/n: Welp the book ended... so... thanks for reading this story I hope you enjoyed it!

I can't let this die- who wants me to make a sequel (a.k.a second book?)