attempt (Christmas)

Jakey P.O.V
I heard a volin playing, I looked around to find the sound.
The volin was coming from the circus baby tent, I went in and saw rockstar freddy playing the volin.
I stood there listening to him play the volin, soon he noticed me right there.
"Um.... you didn't hear nothing-"
I cut him off.
"Oh, I heard EVERYTHING and you just gave me an idea!" I ran to the exit of the amusement park and ra.n to the mall for dear life.

Freddy P.O.V
I'm scared-
I actually don't know who he is.... I know his name is Jakey.
Is he Bryan's boyfriend? He said it was a friend but......They seem like a couple more than friends.....
I already gave bryan a present for Christmas, I gave him an old ukulele that I found on the ground.
It was a crapy gift but it was......something, you know what they say, be grateful for what you have.
I couldn't help but notice he was a bit sad when he opened the gift.
He gave me a sad smile..... and walked away.....
Now that I think about it..... he seemed like he was about to cry....

Bryan P.O.V
I heard a knock on my door and went to go open the door.
It was Jakey.... I always love Jakey presence...... He always make me feel safe..... I smiled.
"Hey Jakey! Don't you have to celebrate Christmas with someone?" I asked.
He smiled at me l.
"I do, but I wanted to give you this gift." He gave me a box and I grabbed it.
Jakey so sweet.... I feel like crap since I didn't get anything for him.
"Thank you so much Jakey.... I wish I got you something-" He cut me off.
"Don't worry about it! Now I got to go see my mother, bye Bryan!" He said as he soon walked away.
I waved goodbye and closed the door.
I opened the box and closed immediately.
I hold the box and grabbed the ukulele. I walked out to backyard and start a campfire.
I threw the ukulele and the volin that Jakey gave me....

I watch the ashes rise.....

I'm sorry Jakey......