Ash: Why Clemont?

Clemont: Why you ask? Let me ask this, why can you just smile like nothing happened!!

Clemont: Are we just going to relax here while the people who destroyed our home get away with it!!!

Ash: There is nothing we can do about it, we don't even know who or where they are, so stop being stubborn!!!

Clemont: How can you laugh it all off, do you not remember our friends, our family, have you forgotten about all that!!!

Ash: -pushes Clemont to the ground and grabs his collar- Why would I forget!!! I lived there the same as you!!! I will never forget about it, did you not listen to what they last said to us, I will move on and make them proud, they are watching us right now!!!

Clemont: -pushes Ash off- Don't give me that, your thinking like a child

Ash: I am a child, we are children, it was a miracle we lasted that long in the forest by ourselves, we still need to learn, and I know Kukui and Burnet will be able to teach us!!

Clemont: hff, I thought we were all on the same page, I'll find them myself -starts walking towards the front door-

Ash: Wait!! Do you think your Dad and your Mom would like this!!!

Clemont: -turns around- You don't know a dam thing!!! Stop acting like you do!!! Unlike us you had your parents until that day!!!

Clemont: My mom died, Mallow's mom died, and Serena dad died way before the attack happened!!!!! You had it all, your father was the chief and your mother was the nicest person in the entire village, you were always the center of attention in school, and you were good at everything!!!! School, sports, pokemon, you name it!! Not only that, you brought everyone together!! You helped Marnie, Iris, Serena, Yellow, Red, Lyra, and many more kids!!! You're a natural leader, I respected you but... I think it's time I go out on my own. Ash, Serena, Mallow, if you truly intend to stay here, then please, look after my little sister, Bonnie can't be with me... -looks away- bye...

-They are all silent-

Risa: Well guys, don't just stand there, let's go after him

Ash: No, he made his choice, all of it was my fault anyway -walks away-

Risa: But w- -Risa saw Ash trying to hold his tears- fine...

Burnet: -grabs her jacket- Kukui, i'll be right back -leaves-

Clemont: *I'm sorry dad, I can't keep my promise, not until I find them, and kill them*

Clemont: -thinking- *But where do I start first, think*

-gets a flashback-

Riley: That's not happening, those 2 are the black ops

Ulu: THE BLACK OPS?!?!?! I heard they never failed a mission before

-end of flashback-

Clemont: *Oh yeah Chief Riley said something about Black Ops, but who are they*

Burnet: Hey wait!! -running behind Clemont-

Clemont: What do you want?

Burnet: I know how you feel

Clemont: Just leave, you have no idea what I'm feeling!!

Burnet: -rolls her arm sleeve up-

Clemont: -shocked- W-what is that

-Clemont saw are Giant scar on Burnet's arm-

Burnet: Well you see I got this scar in a fire that killed my grandmother, father, mother, ungle, auntie. The worst part is....I caused the fire, it was my fault. Would you like to exchange stories, I don't know what happened to you kids yet?