I smiled to myself. Prom Night. The Night that everyone had been waiting for.

The Night I had to spend quality time with Giwa..

Anticipating, I laughed softly to myself, shoved my hands in the pockets of my three-piece suit trousers and thought about how wonderful the night was going to be, as I walked towards the couches, arranged in the middle of the large, spaced, white-walled, gold lighted reception.

I barely had a chance to sit and relax on the couch. I was whipping out my phone when Nova literally stormed me. Nearly collided with me even.

"What's up, bro!" He shouted, slapping my palm in a handshake. I smiled, acknowledged him.

"You look like you're on a mission to steal hearts during prom, guy. Tell me, is that your plan?" He was wriggling his eyebrows at me, indirectly laying out a compliment.

"Shut up, bro." I answered him, and he threw his head back and laughed hysterically.

"But no, no, no, lukatchu! With the three piece that's looking like it cost a million dollars. You now decided to go all blue, you're twinning with Giwa now, ba?" He was saying.

My interest piqued at the mention of her name.

"I wish I could twin with my babe too. We didn't talk things out before time. But it's all good. Pink and red isn't a bad combo, right?" Nova was saying, gesturing towards his pink and white suit.

 Pink and red isn't a bad combo, right?" Nova was saying, gesturing towards his pink and white suit

Nova's 'fit oo. Abi y'all have rested😂❤️

And Ivandor's prom outfit too😋

"How do you even know what the girls are wearing?" I had to ask Nova.

A wide grin spread across Nova's face and instead of simply answering my question, he decided to scoot into the couch with me and the next thing, he was showing me a bunch of screen recorded videos.

"I'm not a stalker oo," he assured me. "But I was following Shade's live videos on IG back to back and the girls have been flaunting since!"

Interesting. Not a stalker indeed.