47°

Sorry for the delay, loves. I'm back as I promised❤️❤️

Just as I told you before, don't forget to check out 'Shattered Heartstrings' by I_am_Jazzy.
See how my charcaters make their appearance😋😋❤️

And then this sweet warming book I picked up some days ago. It's called 'Mandla', a South African themed book by Ariana24diary it made me feel so good. I feel it wont be nice not sharing that feeling with you guys. Check it out❤️

                                             ~GIWA~

I texted back;

"Hopefully, he's fine. He was just having some personal family problems, that's all. I can't really blame him for being distant. If my dad ever got in jail, I may run mad"

That was the last message I sent before I got into the dorm reception with Kelechi and Hassana.

The first person I saw there completely took me unawares.

           "Krisdana?" It was Hassana who spoke.

And she's not even playing with you.

Krisdana was there, dressed in a long blue night gown and sitting in a resting position on the long bench that was placed at the left end of the yellow-painted reception.

That was shocking to me because I can swear that this babe was not here the entire Dynamis Trip, so then, how on earth did she suddenly.. appear here?

And it seemed to me she had been here for a while, because she was already wearing a night gown, for one, and I could visibly see the white powder designed all over her back, pointing out to me the fact that she just had her bath not long ago.

Hearing her name, she sat up slowly and her eyes moved to us - me, Hassana and Kelechi.

"Umm, I'll be upstairs..," Kelechi akwardy said.

She was confused as to why we were looking at Krisdana obviously, and she ended up dismissing herself from us and leaving.

I couldn't tell what was on Krisdana's mind, but she looked away barely two seconds after she turned to look at us.

However, I was sharp enough to pick out a few hints from the seemingly dead look she gave us.
There was a small pout on her lips. A small, slightly sad, pout that made me a bit worried for her.

Why am I bothered sef?

Krisdana just returned back to the position she was before - legs folded up to her tummy, hands hugging them softly, and head resting on the top railing of the bench she relaxed on, as she peered away from me, into nothing particular.

She looked..sad.

She was sad. It was clear something was on her mind. I could tell because it was way too obvious.

But then..
What was my business?

"Giwa..what is happening?" A confused as hell Hassana asked, suddenly nervous. I almost forgot she was even still standing next to me.

I sighed. "Nothing, Hassana. Let's be going."

It wasn't my business, right?  I mean, look how she even looked away from us to begin with. That alone should be an obvious 'fuck off', right?