78°

I'm back😊❤️ Thank Stardust_Wendy she's the reason this update is coming early❤️

Don't forget to vote oo. Hope you all enjoy the chapter. I'm saving the long A/N for after the chapter.

Song for this chapter is Dynasty by Mia.

First verse is for Hassana and Giwa..

Second verse is for Giwa and Ivandor

(Listen AFTER the chapter 😊❤️)

I won't lie, I have been scared to release this chapter, but... E go be😚🙏

~GIWA~

"So, that Stella girl, did she eventually win the post of Head girl?" Mum asked, starting off the car engine, as soon as Nini and I had joined her in the next night.

I actually laughed at the question, adjusting my seat belts and recalling the students election and prefectship hand over that had been the main deal of these past days. Today, we got to finally hand over our posts to the Ss2s'. So long, head girl post. It was good while it lasted.

"Really, Mum?" I said to her. "You were rooting for Stella too?"

Mum laughed a little.

"I don't even know who she is, I had just been catching small small gist. Seems like she was really at the advantaged side of the post." she admitted, driving now.

"True." I agreed. "But, Aminah shocked me too though. I mean, the way her votes suddenly skyrocketed. It was something I couldn't really understand. I didn't expect her to give Stella such a tough competition."

Mum laughed softly, letting out a soft "Ahhh."

"Stella. Aminah. Stella. Aminah." She was saying. "It's hard not to pick up names like that when it's in the mouth of every student of CH."

True.

"You all took these elections so seriously oo, as if it was a do or die something. Even carrying it to Social Media and everything. Scary." She commented still.

"Correction, Ss2s' did." I replied, suddenly pausing, thinking, then adding, "Well, and some of my classmates too."

"And my classmates too." Nini chipped in for me.

"Okay, fine. Let's say the entire school, except me." I just concluded, chucking slightly.

To be honest, the 'Hand over' was thrilling and all, but I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I wasn't thinking so much about Hassana.

Oh Hassana..

I knew that she was going to be fine, as the doctor said, but ever since yesterday night I had talked to her, been with her, my heart and mind couldn't be stable enough. Needless to say, I wasn't completely relaxed. Not like Mum and Nini at least.

"So!" Mum's voice brought me back to earth immediately, causing me to look at her through the rear view mirror.

"My baby girl is officially a big girl. You've handed over your post now. Abi?" Mum was saying to me, occasionally moving her eyes between the road and the mirror like she needed to see my facial expression as she spoke.

I don't know if she knew I wasn't totally okay and was trying to make me feel better. I figured that was what she was doing anyways. She was fund of that. I just smiled, anything to make her think I was okay for the mean time.