Transformers Oneshots

by Bumblebee3001

At first I would like to thank you for giving us a chance. Hope you would keep supporting us throughout our journey.

Reviewer:  lead-with-love

At first I would talk about the cover. I kind of get it and then don't get it. Since it is related to Transformers (I am a big fan) the readers would look for more metallic or sci-fi or robotics (you get the idea) kind of cover. That way you could attract the fans of Transformers in a jiffy.

Next, I would talk about the start. It was a good start. The way you portrayed the characters were almost perfect for a fanfic. Bumblebee, decepticons all of these are the common figures and very awesome. I really liked how you used 2nd person as in make us imagine in the protagonist's place. The juicy details could get anyone hyped up.

But the one thing I was missing was emotion. There was so many things going on, but it somewhat felt hollow. I could totally understand the way you were going, but I wish there was more details about what was going on except the juicy stuff. As for my advice I would tell you describe more of what was in the head or the surroundings.

But overall, it is definitely praiseworthy with some minor editing.