CINZEL

by Boyelsa

At first I would like to thank you for giving us a chance. Hope you would keep supporting us throughout our journey.

Reviewer: _SapphireQueen_

First stop, is at your cover. The cover suits your story perfectly. It had that glowing magical aura vibe that would attract readers at first glance. The moment I saw your book, I had to request lead-with-love to let me judge this book. And let me tell you that I had a great read.

Your description method is very much suitable for fantasy. The way you pin pointed every surroundings and occurrences was really appreciating.

One thing I would've liked was the consistency of point of view. I know it is better to know side my side what is happening in both Cinzel's and Kieran's surroundings, but there were some points where I thought the portion came out of nowhere. I would suggest to start the para using the character's name whenever it's time to switch. (no need to mention pov or something, just start the para with the name i.e. Kieran drank a glass of water which he didn't in the real story, mind it.)

But trust me it is one hell of a story. I can see your story being a hit in the near future. All the good lucks for your journey.