"I vote No!" Emmett says, looking at Bella and Edward.

"I vote No!" Rosalie says, looking at Bella in disgust. Bella looked shocked that they would vote no.

"Tyler... Your vote..." Carlisle says looking over at me.

"Why does he get to vote?" Bella says pointing at me.

"He is Amara's mate and part of our family and coven." Carlisle says, still looking over at me.

"I vote No!" I said, looking straight at Bella.

"I vote fuck No! Nasty fucking whore!" Amara hisses out at Bella.

"Esme?" Bella says with tears in her eyes as her voice cracks.

"I vote... This is hard cause I know if I vote yes I will lose my grandbaby." Esme says starting to get choked up. I pull Amara closer to me. as she refuses to look at Alice, Jasper and Esme. "I vote... Yes!" Esme says as she moves closer to Amara, but Amara growls at her and moves to my other side.

"Carlisle?" Bella says with a smile.

"I think Edward should vote for the both of us!" Carlisle says as we all look at Edward waiting for his answer. Edward stands there for a while as he looks over his family, stopping on Amara longer than rest. I hear him sigh as he looks at Bella.

"I vote NO!" He says as Bella looks pissed.

"NO? What do you mean you vote no?" Bella yells out at Edward.

"I mean no. I do not want you to be turned and be part of this coven... This family. At least not yet." Edward says with a hiss. "I think we both need to take some time and really think about what we both really want." Edward says as Bella screams and walks off. I look at Edward in surprise until I feel this sharp pain in my back. When Amara screams as I fall to the floor.

I turn around and see Bella stab Tyler in the back

I turn around and see Bella stab Tyler in the back. I scream as he falls to the floor. "What have you done?" I scream at Bella. She stands there with a smirk.

"If I can't be a part of this family then neither can he." Bella says with a proud smirk. I watch her run out of the house.

"Grandpa!" I scream and I start to cry trying to stop his bleeding. Dad grabs Bella. I watch as my grandpa tries to stop the bleeding. "Grandpa..." I say as he stops trying to stop the bleeding. "Sam said that we can turn him. You need to turn him. P-Please" I whisper to my grandfather. I watch as he picks Tyler up and moves him to the office. I follow, wanting to know what he is doing.

"Tyler, I need you to tell me what you want." I hear grandpa ask Tyler.

"Turn me, Please... I don't want to leave Amara. I can't leave her. I can't lose her!" He whispers out. I watch as my grandfather bites Tyler. I move to hold his hand as he starts to scream in pain from the venom. I cry as all I can do is watch as he screams in pain.

I sit there for I don't know how long, When my family walks in. I refuse to look at them. "So that is who you want to be part of your family and coven?" I ask, still looking at Tyler as he has calmed down some. "Someone who kills to get what they want?" I hissed at them.

"Amara?" Alice says as I turn and growl at her.

"No, Alice. If she becomes part of this coven after this. Then Tyler and I will leave and you all will never see us again. I will not be forced to be around that Blood singer whore anymore." I growl at my so-called family.

"Amara... I am so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen," Edward says looking down at the ground. But All is saw was the thing that helped kill my mate.

"You should be... It is your fault that she is here in the first place. Yours and Alice's." I say venom dripping from my voice. "I hate you! I hate you both for destroying our family!" I said as I stared at him. My father walked in and glared at them.

"You should stay away from them." He said, looking at Edward. "You have caused enough pain." He said and Edward nodded his head and left. Alice, Jasper and Esme stayed for another minute before walking away. "Hey!" My father says, making me look at him. "The bleeding has slowed. He will be fine!" He said and I nodded my head but refused to let go of his hand.

I heard my mother start to yell about what pain and sadness Bella had caused and she put it all on Edward and Alice. But wrapped it up with blaming Jasper and Esme for choosing some blood singer over their family. How I would never forgive them for what was now happening to my mate.

"She is in shock!" I heard my grandfather say. I knew they were in the living room, trying to talk low enough so I wouldn't hear them.

"Will she be ok?" I heard my father ask.

"Only if Tyler makes it. I fear if he doesn't she will try to take her own life or worse go to the Volturi to end her pain instead." Grandpa said as I watched over my mate.