Chapter 13: Naruto's a Protective Idiot

Comenzar desde el principio

"Because it's in the middle of school year and I highly doubt my father would like to recieve calls from the school about me not showing up to any of my classes for a whole week."

"Go during Winter break! It's only several weeks away. What better way to spend Christmas with the special someone."

I wavered on the thought. A week away from the school with a friend would be a way better way to spending two weeks locked up in the Hyuga mansion in the middle of Tokyo learning about business.

Itachi smirked when he saw my face, "Take it, Hina."

"Fine, you win," I gently slipped the tickets out of his hands.

"That's a special ticket for a couple," he laughed when my face turned bright red. "Wouldn't it be fun... especially at night?"

I smacked him across the head, "S-stop talking, pervert!"

Itachi Uchiha only continued laughing.

~~~~~

After Itachi left, I went over to where Tenten and Naruto were hiding from me. I just casually slid into the booth next to Naruto; still studying the tickets in my hands.

They were dark blue and had a giant red heart in the background of a couple's heads. I grew pink again, I cannot believe he actually gave me couple tickets to a hotel!

The nerve of that guy...

"Oh hey, Hinata didn't see you there," Tenten laughed nervously. "I just wanted to get something to eat and Naruto wanted to tag along because he was worried about you."

Naruto waved his uninjured arm frantically, "That's not true! I went with you because I was hungry, too."

"Was my ramen not enough for you? I made it the same exact size that usually fills you," I didn't look up from the tickets when I asked.

"No, no that's not it, Hinata. I just wanted some sweets to munch on," he said again.

I nodded but was still stuck on the thought of the stupid tickets.

"What's that?" Tenten asked. "and who was the hottie?"

"The 'hottie' was Sasuke's idiotic billionare of a brother," I replied before sliding the tickets across the table to her. "And he gave me couple tickets to a winter break resort in Los Angelos."

Tenten was immediately interested, "Really? Who are you going with?"

The blonde's interest suddenly perked beside me, "You're actually going?"

"I never said that," I blinked. "I wasn't planning on it so I was gonna give it to Tenten and Neji-nii-san. At least he's her boyfriend. I don't have one, remember."

Naruto nodded his understanding and took a sip of his Ginger ale.

"You could always go with Sasuke," Tenten pointed out. "You guys have only slept together for like a million times over the years."

The boy immediately choked on his soda and started sputtering. Panic surged through my veins as I slapped his back over and over. Hopefully the poor guy doesn't choke to death.

"D-don't put it like that!" I snapped at Tenten.

Naruto finally recovered, "You slept with Sasuke before?"

"Oh, I forgot 'sleeping together' has a completely different meaning these days," Tenten sighed. "What I meant is that they used to sleep over at each others... mansions every weekend or whenever they don't have any homework when they were younger. I promise you they never did anything."

"Ohhhhh," Naruto nodded. "Oh well, that's a relief."

"Why?" we both asked simontanously.

For the first time ever, the blonde looked quite nervous about the question. He started playing with his hospital gown as he scratched his brain for an excuse or some way to answer the question.

I was feeling quite generous so I dropped the question, "But I'm serious about the tickets. You take them and go with Neji-nii-san."

"But the guy gave them to you," Tenten looked at the tickets, longingly. "Plus it's too embarrassing staying in the same hotel room as Neji. He's so awkward..."

She slid the tickets back to me, "You take it."

"It'll be far more awkward if I took one of the guys with me," I slid it back to her. "And I don't want anybody judging me if I take one of you girls with me. Annnnd, Sakura will kill me if it wasn't her. So would Ino and Temari."

"Nope, I'm not taking them," she slid them back to me.

A giant hand suddenly snatched the tickets off the table. We both glanced at the bad boy sitting next to me.

"Then I'll take 'em," he replied before staring straight at me. "And I'm taking Hinata with me. It'll be nice for her to see my home town."

~~~~~~~

It's gonna be a two-parter this week since I skipped a week on you guys!!!

Heyo guys! New Naruto Fanfiction written by yours truly! Here's the link! Enjoy!

http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/32117012-i-love-my-new-un-lonely-life