LoH 30#(Ending)

Next Day(Evening)

Kang Seulgi Basement...

"Everyone defend the city from the attack...We will find Chaeyoung.." Mina giving a command. "Let's Go,Tzuyu,Momo.." Mina said coldly and they nod. "Wait- I want to follow you guys too!" Sana running toward them and Tzuyu frowning.

"Sana!What are you doing here?!" Tzuyu ask. "I want to follow you guys too!!" Sana said. "Let her be." Mina say to Tzuyu and Tzuyu just take a deep sigh then the four of them start climb into the helicopter...

As the helicopter start to flying,Mina keep a straight face and cold looking.. "Mina......" Tzuyu look at Mina worriedly. "Don't worry..." Mina reply while holding her phone looking at the picture of her and Chaeyoung...

When they're now near the forest,Mina close her eyes and feel that Chaeyoung is there... "Stop here..." Mina giving command and the four all of them jump off from the Helicopter... "Tzuyu,Momo,Sana....Whatever happen to me today,don't disturb my fight with Chaeyoung..." Mina said coldly.

Tzuyu,Momo and Sana just nodding understand... "Just help cover me from the hell bringer clone.." Mina said and they can't refuse Mina so they just nodding..As Mina walking through the forest,she found Chaeyoung standing at the top of rock..

"You finally coming  to be kill me,Mina?" Chaeyoung smirk devilish..Mina looking at Chaeyoung deep through her eyes with a serious looking.. "I'm sorry,Chaeyoung.." Mina said with full sincere..Chaeyoung widened her eyes and smile devilish.

"So...Is that a last from you huh??" Chaeyoung then jump off and swing her sword at Mina...Mina then stop Chaeyoung sword using her own sword.. "I'm sorry,Chaeyoung...It was all my fault.." Mina said.

Chaeyoung push the sword and they start fighting again..Chaeyoung swing her sword toward Mina and Mina just stop her attack a lot of time.. "So you coming here just to say Sorry??Heh!It's too late!!" Chaeyoung smirk devilish and swing her sword on Mina head but Mina manage to dodge.

"But still....I wanna say sorry...Sorry,Chaeyoung..I love you.."
Mina said and Chaeyoung widened her eyes but still attacking Mina.. "Is that the last words from you before you killed me,or I killed you?" Chaeyoung smirking and Mina widened her eyes.

"Chae....I'm really sorry about what's happen last time..." Mina said coldly and Chaeyoung swing her sword on Mina stomach and Mina got a little scratch from it...Mina seems doesn't want to fight back and almost lost but suddenly,someone throw a sword at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung manage to dodge and that person running toward them and ask Mina to retreat..Mina widened her eyes and just listen to her command...

"Ohh..So you now come for revenge??" Chaeyoung smirk at her sister,Jungyeon. "I made up my mind...Chaeyoung,I'm sorry...I wasn't at there for you.." Jungyeon said and Chaeyoung start the fight first.

"You coming to said those before you killed me huh?" Chaeyoung laughing maniac and swing back her sword at Chaeyoung making Chaeyoung jump of from her.. "I truly sorry,my sister....Please comeback.." Jungyeon said and start the next attack.

An Epic fight happen between this sisters until night but suddenly,Chaeyoung head get so hurt and Jungyeon widened her eyes...Chaeyoung running away from Jungyeon but Jungyeon don't follow her and went back to find Mina.

Chaeyoung POV

"No!!No!!This is not right!!" I fell down on the ground and my phone fell down.. "Th-This is not what I want.." I groaning in pain.. "Sure this is what you really want...The Bane Stone just make your wish come true.." He sitting on the tree looking at me and suddenly disappear.