"Hi Angel-cha--!!!!!!!!!"

Oikawa was cut off when I smashed my lips unto his. I can feel his hands snaked  through my waist and pulled me closer as he kissed me.

Omg! I didn't think he would be an amazing kisser! Bet he had many hook ups with his fans but nah~

"Didn't think you were good at this!" I said and booped his nose before walking up to my room to continue reading my book.

Third Person's Pov

"WhAt thE acTuAl fUck jUst hAppEn?!"

Everybodg heared Kuroo, Bokuto, and Iwaizumi shouted as Atsumu laughed at the shock face of Oikawa.

Oikawa was still stiff and was not be able to process what the fuck happen to him and her. She really did kiss him.

He touched his lips and hung his head laugh as he started laughing like a madman. The teams look at him like he was some kind of a psycho.

"She really did kiss me!!!! I want more! Its addicting!" he said and looked at the others.

"It really is addicting..." Atsmu said as he nodded his head in agreement.

"It really is, indeed!!" Kuroo also nodded his head.

"What the actual fuck! Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi said and gripped the colar of his bestfriends shirt.

"Are you jealous~ Iwa-chan~?" Oikawa cooed making Iwaizumi let go of him and went upstairs to Masami's room.

"Heh.. He be jea--!!!"

One thing is for sure, somethingg flew pass by Oikawa that sent chills down to his fucking spine. He slowly looked to his left where the thing had stabbed the wall. Ut was a fucking knife.

"You fucking bitch!"

Kyoutani was standing a few meters away as he was munching his delicious chicken.

"Lucky to be kissed by everyone's crush.." Tsukishima said tilting his glasses up.

The boys nodded in agreement before going back to hell knows what they're doing.

.

.

A knock came in Masami door making her sat up in her soft comfy bed and went to the door to open it. When she opened it, she was hugged my Iwaizumi.

Burying his face into the crook of her neck. Masami was confused as fuck as to why he was doing this. She closed the door and hugged Iwaizumi before she was lift up the ground by Iwaizumi. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked to her bed still burried his head on her neck.

"What's wrong hun? Is there a problem?" she asked as Iwaizumi sat on her bed as she sat on his meaty thighs. Fuck..

He only nodded and lift his head up to look Masami in the eyes. His green orbs staring into her crimson ones.

"Why'd you kissed that trash?" he asked with jealousy written on his eyes.

She chuckled and leaned closer and pecked his lips.

"Silly, I was just teasing him~ why? You jealous~?" she teased running her delicate soft smol hands on his spiky raven locks.

"Maybe..." he said and leaned up to kiss her.

Tightening his grip around her waist making her yelp, with that he slipped his tongue inside. Their tongues fought for dominance for a moment before pulling apart to catch some air.

"Didn't think you were good at things like this~" she said and pecked his nose as he smirked.

"I'm tired!" he yawned and layed on her bed with her sitting on top of him.

"Then sleep." she said and moved out on top of him and crawled into the middle of the bed and opened her book to continue reading.

Iwaizumi crawled beside her and tucked himself under the soft blankets and hugged her waist before drifting into deep slumber.

.

Few hours after he fell asleep, her phone vibrated. She looked at it before answering the call.

"Wassup!"

"Yo, just wondering if you could come here tomorrow? Your babies misses you a lot.. They will be going crazy if you don't come visit here."

"Yeah sure, I don't have classes tomorrow so yeah! Be there tomorrow morning, bye!"

"Bye!"

She hunged up and proceeded to reading her book.

"Who was that? And you have babies?"

Masami flinch hearing Iwaizumi's voice. And I tell you this, it was so damn H O T.

"Oh, that was my friend taking care of my other pets." she smiled at him and ran her fingers in his hair.

"Hmm, is that so?" he asked as she nodded "What time is it?" he asked again sitting up and stretching his juicy biceps.

"Damn.." she mumbled and didn't notice he was smirking and flexed his arms more making a droll visible in her mouth.

"I asked what time is it. Seems like you are too distracted.." he said and leaned closer to her face.

Her face turned red before looking at her phone.

"I-Its 6:40pm.."

"I see, I'll go down and help the mothers prepare dinner." he said and pecked her lips before walking out of her room leaving her flustered.

"Damn thode arms..."

____________________________________

This is... Shitty...

Michiko: I have to put a seal on that fucking lips of yours..

Masami: Nah, its ok, I don't want you to tire yourself.

Michiko: Agh, fuck...

That all guys! Thankyou for reading and please vvootteee uwu♡´・ᴗ・'♡