~ Chapter 50 ~

Masami's Pov

"I think it's about time you teach them, M'lady" my butler Aiden said.

Aiden and I have been standing in the middle of the garden for some reason. He was standin at the door that leads to the garden earlier and I happen to pass by. Then I thought that maybe I should check the garden. Its been years since I came back here.

Okay, back to what he just said. He means that I should start training the bois.

"I would train them if they're ready. But it seems they aren't." I said while walking towards the isle where different colors of roses bloom. They even got the black one. It's from turkey. I don't know much of the details on how they got their hands on it but I'm thankful they got the black ones.

"They are ready, it's just that, you kept on saying they aren't." said Aiden who followed me.

"The others aren't. But I think the 3rd years should be fine, and also the 2nd years." crouching down to see the roses more clearly and close.

"You should at least teach the 1st years some basic combat to defend themselves." he said. Well, suggested rather.

I just sighed and stood up. I looked into his emerald orbs which was so pretty.

"Guess you're right. Imm start training them later or tomorrow they have classes for today." I said looking at my wrist watch.

Walking back inside the house as he followed suit. The house was empty and silent since those noisy bastards went to school this morning. It been 4 hours since they left.

"Can you please contact Fenris and Lowell? I need to talk to them about the training." I asked as Aiden bowed and went to contact them.

I walked up to my room and plopped on my bed. I opened the chats making my phone vibrate due to all the notifs.

It was the group chat for all the volleyball teams. The others were for the 1st years in each and every one on the teams. There also for the 2nd and 3rd years.

I went to the captain group and started typing.

Ushigushi
Is that even allowed?

Dedchi
Yeah it is. I've seen Masami do that.

Hubby
The one where she go inside a bar and drank the whole bottle of whisky?

KusoKawa
Yeah I remember that, and thats allowed. Well, for her I guess.

Ushigushi
Oikawa Tooru

KusoKawa
Bye guys Iwa-chan is calling me!

Fckboi
He literally ran for his life
HAHAHAHA!!

Queen
Hey guys!!

Dedchu
Hey Masami

Fckboi
Hey babygirl~

KuchiFuta
Hello beautiful

Hubby
Wifey

UshiGushi
Hey shawty

Queen
I- WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT?!

UshiGushi
It was Tendou, why?
Did I do it wrong?

Queen
No babe, you did well.

Holy fuck, I gotta Thank Tendou for teaching him that!