~Chapter 27~

FLASHBACK
-continuation-

.

.

As a year pass by, they were doing great. They lived together and made some unforgettable memories, especially at the beach.

Then one day. Masami arrived home early than expected.

"Ban! I'm home!" she called as she takes off her shoes and put it aside. Then she didn't get a reply from Ban.

Usually, he would be in the kitchen cooking dinner but he wasn't. She checked the kitchen but he wasn't there.

She sat on the couch and sighed, after moments, she heard a thud coming upstairs on the room. She got curious so she walked upstairs to their room.

As she was about to open the door, she stopped as she heard a muffled moans. Her blood boiled making her burst open the door to see...

"What do you think you're doing?!" she saw Ban hovering over a what looks like a little girl. Masami was in the verge of tears when the girl sat up and looked at Masami with utter shock and disbelief.

"Ma..Masami...!" the blonde girl who was in front of Ban, she got out of the bed and was about to run into Masami but was stopped.

"No! Don't you FUCKING dare go near me!!" Masami let her tears fall down rapidly. ".. And you!!" she pointed at Ban ".. I thought you weren't gonna cheat on me! Turns out that you cheated on my friend!!" she shouted.

"F-Friend?.. You know her, Elaine..?" Ban asked the blonde in disbelief.

"Y-Yes.. We met at London.. When you were here studying with your friends..." she said nervous and guilty.

"Mind telling me who is she to you... Ban?" Masami's voice was laced with poison, every word she let out, especially his name. Her voice turned cold and deadly.

"Masami.. I can explain..!" he said walking towards her in hopes to calm her down but it didn't, he made it worse.

"Don't fucking go near me!!! And there's that 'I can explain' shit again! I'm tired of hearing that bullshit!" she shouted at Ban, looking into her now deadly red eyes just like his.

She looked over to the blonde little girl who is now knowned as Elaine, and which turns out to be her friend. What a nice coincidence.

"Elaine... You, I know you had a boyfriend, you always talk about him everyday.. I was happy for you that someone made you happy.. But I didn't think HE was your lover!!! You could've told me atleast his name!! You could've told me what he looks like for me not to get attached to him!!!" she mad, so mad that she want to kill Elaine right now but she controlled her anger by clenching her jaw and fist, making it bleed. Blood dropping into the nice white tiles.

"Masami, your han--!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BAN!!" she cut him.

"I--"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" she inhaled and exhale for a moment before looking at him. "You know what?! Don't ever let me see your face for the rest of my life! Cause only SATAN knows what I will do to you!!" she pointed hardly at Ban and glanced at Elaine glaring at her.

"I mother fucking hate you!" she spitted and turn back to walk out but she stopped and looked back at them "Oh, and continue what you were doing, I don't give a shit. You can also have this house if you want. Suit yourselves. Just don't let me see your faces for the REST of my life... Goodbye, Ban.. Thought you were good enough, turns out you were just like him. Goodbye.."