~ Chapter 7 ~

Grrr, so much activities! Huhuhu.. Science, Math, English, History.. Imma die!

Ok so, too much of that, let's just proceed to the story. This'll be 1 week timeskip. The time where they'll arrive at the away games.

These scene are not in the anime nor the manga, I just made it. 😊

___________________________________

Masami's Pov

(Most of the chapters will be Masami's Pov)

Finally! After a week of hiding from those poisonous scorpion bastards. We arrived at the training camp without cuts or bruises.

"Ah at last! Finally made it!" I exclaimed walking out of the car and stretched.

"Samicchi~ wanna hug~" I heard Kise from behind. I turned around to see his arms wide open with a warm smile on his face. I smiled and ran up to him to hug him but then suddenly, someone caught me and shove me on their shoulder.

"You ain't hugging him." it was Aomine. I smiled and just slump my body on his shoulders, I was so tired though I didn't do much. All I did was sit my ass the entire trip.

Walking inside the big ass gym as Aomine finally put me down. I scanned the whole gym and noticed some teams staring at us more like to me. Thinking why was I hear and who is this people behind me.

Heh, I forgot, Michiko isn't with us cause she's with her team, Nekoma.

We were still walking when someone called me. The voice was very familiar.

"Yo! Masami!!"

Turning my head towards his direction, my eyes can't believe it.

'He's here! My bestfriend!'

I ran up to him and jumped, he catched me then hugged me tightly before spinning me around. I know I lot of people are wonderin why we are doing this.

"I missed you!" I said and kissed his cheeks. He blushed and cutely scratched his cheeks.

"Me too.." he said.

"Yo! What's up bro!!" I saw Aomine ran up to us and hi-fived him.

"The ceiling bro!"

I laughed at his reply to Aomine who was also laughing. The rest of the boys came up to us and asking who is he.

"This is my bestfriend since grade school! He's Aki Takahiro!"

(A/N: this ladies and gents is my boy OC hehehehe. I think ya'll already known sooo... Moving on--)

....

After some time of introduction and a little bit of playing also getting to know him more. I smiled at the sight, seeing them being comfortable with him.

Normally, if I ever introduce a guy to them they would be glaring at him to death and killim them on their minds. They also threatened them once that they'll hunt them down and murder them. Heh, it's not like they can do that.... Maybe...

Walking towards them but I came into halt when the HUGE ass gym door opened revealing more teams.

The first team to go inside is all wearing black. They look fucking cool! I like black by the way. The second to come in is a group wearing maroon? Or brown??

Then the third team came wearing yellow-green, followed by a team wearing white that has blue on it. Then next was a team with the same color but it was light blue-green? I dunno wtf is that color!