Ch.1

Ring ring ring ring! I slowly rolled over to the sound of my alarm going off. I just stared at my phone in hopes that it would shut up and say I had more time to sleep, but no. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I grabbed myself a blueberry muffin for breakfast. I went straight to my office/ art room. I began drawing out fashions for my eight boys. I am a clothing stylist for UKISS. They are such a nice group of boys. Some days though they can be a pain in my butt. After doing that for a few I went and got ready for my job. I left the house at 8:00 a.m. It only takes about 15 minutes to get to my work from my apartment. I parked in the parking lot and walked in. Today the boys were filming their music video "Believe". The other stylists and I did our best with the outfits. I walked in and saw everybody preparing. So I went and grabbed the outfits for the boys. I looked at the tag to see who's outfit it was.

"Kevin! I have your outfit!" I yelled his name.

I saw him come walking towards me with a banana in his mouth.

"Let me guess, you woke up late didn't you?" I asked him while handing him his outfit.

"Yeah, it wasn't my fault though. Soohyun forgot to set the alarm" he whined like a little kid.

"Whatever, just go put on your outfit without getting food on it" I said and he left to get changed.

I handed all the other boys their outfits. I asked Soohyun if he really forgot to set the alarm or not. He said he didn't and that Kevin was just to lazy to get up. The music video shooting went great. The boys did amazing, it was really when we finished everything up. Most the boys had left, just as I was about to leave Kevin came up to me.

"Rae, can you help me find my phone? Eli hid it somewhere and he already left so I don't know where it is" he asked me. I told him he could call me Rae because we were practically the same age.

We began to look around for his phone. We looked practically everywhere for the damn phone and couldn't find it. We both went to the only room we hadn't checked yet. Which was the room where we held all of the outfits. I turned on the light so we could see better. All I had to do was make sure the door didn't close and we would be fine. For some reason the door to the outfit room is broken and if you let it closed your locked in from the outside. We were both looking through the clothes when we heard a sudden bang! I turned around fearing the worst. Sadly, it happened, the door closed and now we were locked in.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! MY PHONE IS OUT THERE IN MY PURSE AND OF COURSE WE DON'T KNOW WHERE KEVIN'S PHONE IS" I screamed with my knees on the ground.

"Rae-ah, everything will be fine no worries. They will come and get us tomorrow first thing in the morning" he told me trying to calm me down.

"I would agree with you Kevin except for the fact no is supposed to be here for the next 2 days" I said with sadness on my face. Kevin's eyes opened wide in shock since he forgot that he would of had the next two days off.

"We don't have any food or water how our we supposed to eat and drink" he asked.

"Us stylists aren't that stupid. We installed a mini fridge in case anything like this ever happened" I explained.

"What are going to do the 48 hours then till help arrives?" He asked
-------------
A/N sorry for the really short first chapter. Next one will be better I promise! Please comment and vote if you want thank you! And if you haven't already be sure to check my first fanfic Why is Love Difficult. It is still ongoing but I needed to stop and write a new one to keep ideas flowing so my other story wouldn't get off topic.