CH.5

Kiseop and Rae arrived at her place to have their movie night. Rae was looking through Netflix to see what movies they suggested. While Kiseop was making popcorn, Rae found a the first movie she wanted to watch; she wanted to watch The Kingsman: Secret Service. (A/N: LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE❤️)

"Did you find a movie?" Kiseop asked while walking out with a bowl of caramel popcorn.

"Why yes I did, I think you will like it. I know I will like it because it has action in it" Rae responded.

"Well then, hit play you slow poke" Kiseop stated sarcastically. 

Rae and Kiseop finished three movies before their hangout night came to an end. Rae was becoming sleepy and she knew she wouldn't make it through another movie. Kiseop got up and hugged Rae goodbye but, he did not forget to give her a kiss on the forehead. Once Kiseop left, Rae went to get changed and ready for bed. She went to bed around 1:30 a.m; No wonder she was tired.

Rae was having the greatest dream, she was on a date with a really attractive guy. As she began to make out facial features, she realized it wasn't Kiseop. Kiseop was initially who she thought it was. When Rae woke up, all she could think about who was the guy in her dream.

She arrived at work, half in a daze. The dream was really getting to her. She bumped into somebody and fell on the floor.

"Sorry! I wasn't payin—" Rae stopped herself as she realized she ran into Kevin.

"You're fine Rae" Kevin gently smiled at her.

Rae saw something on the ground, she realized it was a lilac.

"Did I mush the flower! I am sorry Kevin" she began to apologize.

"Rae calm down it is okay," Kevin began,"look it's fine and besides, it's for you".

Kevin handed her the lilac and her face flushed a deep shade of red. Rae tool the rose and smiled.

"Thank you Kevin, it's so pretty" said Rae.

"I thought you would like it since its your favorite flower" Kevin replied.

"How did you know it was my favorite flower?" Rae asked.

Kevin averted her gaze and simply responded, "Aaaahhhhh, well, um, I uh... asked one of your coworkers".

Rae laughed at the fact that he went through all that to find out her favorite flower. Now the question running through her mind is why? Rae has noticed that Kevin has been acting strange ever since the incident. Rae shook the thoughts out of her head and focused on her work.

"RAE COME HERE!" Lira, a coworker, called out.

"COMING" Rae responded while quickly finding a bottle to put her Lilac in.

"Rae we need to start coming up with new outfit ideas for the boys'. Do you have any ideas?" Lira asked.

Rae, Lira, and the rest of her coworkers began to discuss possible ideas. Meanwhile, Kevin was out wondering around when he ran into Kiseop.

"Hey, Kevin! I have a question for you" stated Kiseop.

"What's that?" Kevin asked uncertain.

"You like Rae don't you" Kiseop replied, Kevin's face went red.

"No what are yo—"

"Don't lie Kevin" Kiseop laughed, "I am cool with you liking her. I don't think she feels the same way towards me. Her mind may tell her that she likes me but I think her heart says otherwise"