CH. 3

RAE'S POV

I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. My bed felt so comfortable compared to the hard wood floor at the studio. I wished I could have snapped my fingers and my bed magically appear right before my eyes but, sadly, that is not how reality works. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw an exhausted stylist.

"This is why I don't like getting up at 5:30 in the morning. I look like some hit me with a car..." I told myself.

I straightened my hair, applied some mascara and a hint of foundation. I put on a white blouse, teal jacket, dark blue Delia jeggings, and grey Vans. I grabbed my Vera Bradley purse; put my phone, wallet, and ID I there and left.

I arrived at the photoshoot site around 8:00 a.m. I saw people talking while eating breakfast. I had bought my self a egg and cheese panini and a lovely frozen strawberry lemonade; the perfect breakfast in my eyes. I walked over to my container with all my supplies and saw a bouquet of roses with a note. I opened the note and it read:

I have known you forever and we haven't talked in a long time! I know you like to keep it from the other members but we need to hang out sometime soon! Please!! You know I want to become more with you but I promised the company I would focus on my career. I am available Saturday if you want to hang out. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Kiseop
I just smiled at the note and flowers because Kiseop is such a sweetie. We really did need to hang out though. I wish he would just let the company know his feelings toward me and what I am to him as he is to me. Speaking of the boys', hear they come.

"Hi Rae!" The boys exclaimed.

"Hey guys, you seem very energetic today" I replied.

"We just are in a good mood that's all" Eli responded.

"Ah, well go get ready so we can get started on your make up" I told them.

"Yes Mum" Dongho said sarcastically. I playfully hit him a she walked by.

Kiseop got dressed the quickest and came straight to me and I took him to my room I was allowed to use. I began styling his bangs and Kiseop leaned in and kissed me when I was off guard.

"Kiseop!" I yelled/whispered so people couldn't hear me.

"What? Can I not do that?" Kiseop replied with a smirk.

"Not when we're here!" I replied. I just smiled and continued talking to Kiseop. Little did I know that someone saw that.
---------------------------------------------------
KEVIN'S POV

I was walking by day dreaming when I happened to see Rae. Maybe I should go talk to her and see if she wants to hang out sometime; so I can pay her back for having to deal with me a few days ago.

I was walking toward the room when I saw Kiseop lean in and kiss her. Are they dating? I didn't think she knew anybody from U-KISS that well. Apparently I was wrong. I don't know why but seeing that kind of made me sad and jealous at the same time. I walked over to where the rest of the members were waiting for their makeup.

"Guys I have question" I said as I got closer to them.

"What's your question Kevin?" Soohyun asked.

"Is Kiseop dating anybody?" I asked with uncertainty. The members looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why do you ask that?" AJ asked.

"I just saw Kiseop kiss Rae and she didn't seemed shocked by it" I blatantly replied.

"Poor Kevin, already being dumped by the girl he likes for another guy" Dongho responded.

"I have never dated Rae before and I don't even like Rae like that" I responded.

"Yeah sure" Dongho replied.

"If Kevin says he doesn't like her, he doesn't like her" Soohyun told Dongho.

"Well let's ask Kiseop about it when he comes back" Eli stated.

Now time to find out the truth behind the matter.

(A/N: SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER WILL UPDATE WITH LONGER CHAPTER NEXT TIME I PROMISE😁)