Pikachu {Kurapika x Female reader}

"Pika Pikachu" you beamed at Kurapika who just blushed in response. 

"I told you to stop calling me that" he replied softly as hid his red face by looking away but you didn't stop. 

"Come onnnnnnn Pikachu your name is too long Kurapika so I cut it short to pika because Kura sounds weird" you scrunched your nose at the unfamiliar name. "And alsoo Pikachu is cute, you are cute too so I ma call you Pikachu" you giggled at the fact that his face turned redder at each word you spoke.

He was silent so you decided to give him space as you walk down the path which leads to the cafe you both love to go to. The gentle breeze was blowing towards your face making your lose strand of hair dance around. The clouds were scattered to show a bright sun which provided light to the whole sky.  You happily walk towards to cafe to open the door which made a ding sound alarming that you came in as you did. Kurapika who finally calm down trailed behind you as you tried to find a nice place to sit. 

You chose to sit by a big window as you and Kurapika order what you guys are going to eat. You carefully took a seat while Kurapika stands there looking at you with wide eyes. 

"What?" you asked confused.

"Nothing.." he took his seat and rest his elbow on the table while his head rested on his hands. You looked so fricking good in that lighting Kurapika wouldn't even care if a meteor hit where he stands. He didn't know that someone so pretty could be even prettier but I guess he was wrong. You started having conversatios while he answers shortly and appreciating the view, sucking every little detail and enjoying it as much as he could before the date ends. 

"Are you ok..?" you asked looking at him with a questioning look. "You have been slacking off during our date, is there something bothering you?" you added twirling your loose strand of hair round and round. Which distracts him more than before. Those soft hair whirling around your beautiful fingers, those soft and beautiful lips that look beautiful even in a frown or smile, those mesmerizing eyes that seem to be a maze that he was so lost in it. Everything about you were perfect to him. 

"I-" before he could say anything he was cut off by the waiter putting down the food that you both ordered. Your eyes sparkle with admiration as you look at the delicious dessert brought to you. The same expression you had when you met him. 

You gobbled the dessert down like a pig as Kurapika calmly ate his dessert. 

"Done," you exclaimed as he just looks at you with wide eyes. His eyes tracked back to your chin where a piece of cream laid. Before he knew it his hand made his way to your face to wipe the cream but his hand stays there as you look at him with surprise. Time seems to slow down. Kurapika was lost in your eyes and you were lost in his beautiful scarlet orbs. 

It feels like forever and Kurapika could hear his heart beating...beating so fast for you. He finally snapped out of his thoughts and quickly pull the hand back softly apologizing while you were affected by what just happened. A blush started to creep up upon your face but you tried to act like nothing happen while you clear your throat. The tension was pretty awkward for the next few minutes making Kurapika close his eyes trying to calm himself down for what happened. 

"Ahhh" he opened his eyes to see you sticking out a spoon filled with a portion of his food to him as you smile happily. 

"Ahh" he opens his mouth as you feed him then he almost choked on his food when he felt you holding his hand. He finished the rest of the food while you kept stroking his hand with your thumbs or playing around with his finger. When you tried to let go to use your phone or to fiddle with your hair he would squeeze it tight as if saying that you can't let go yet. Finally, the drinks arrived wait...a drink...why is there only one cup and two straws on the table.

Kurapika looked at the waiter quizzically while she just smiled back sweetly. "Sorry sir we run out of cups since there are many costumers here"

 Kurapika looked around to see no one at the empty cafe but he didn't have a chance to complain because you were squeezing his hand to say that it's fine. Now you were begging him with your eyes to drink it I mean that's why couples do right? Kurapika just shook his head because he didn't think that it was necessary and was about to call the waiter when he turned around to find you sulking making him sigh. 

"Fine" he leaned forwards and drink from the extra straw and find himself staring at you again. You were even more beautiful up close the way you would just close your eyes to savor the sweet taste and the way you look so cute when you drink from the straw looking so fricking adorable. He finally pulls back because he if stay liked this longer he would die of a heart attack.

Then the rest of the evening went on with you talking about what you want to do in the future with him and only him. 

"Let's get married" you giggled which made him a lot redder and looked back down. 

"Ne.."you called him making him back up. "Are you enjoying this date because I feel like I am the only one that is?" you asked him making him sit up as you copied his gesture. 

"I-" you were about to walk away when he said. "Yes...I am as long as I am staring at your beautiful face, as long as you are happy and smiling then yes I am enjoying this date" he answered you. 

You were about to answer something when you see somebody pushing his face against the window making you scream with fear hugging Kurapika in the process. You could smell his scent making you wish to stay there in his arms

"kuhuhpwekwa yho dhon't dwell mhe ho hawve ha h gwirlfhand" you turned around to see a man with spiky hair and glasses.

"Leorio what are you doing here?" Kurapika asked making you beam. Wait Kurapika is friend with this man? The lay oreo guy came into the shop and walk towards us. 

"Lay oreo as in OREO?? nee mister do you have some Oreos in your bag?" You asked him with admiration in your eyes with you still in Kurapika's arms. 

"What? No, I don't wtf" he answered.

"But Mr Leorio...you are an oreo man : ("  you pouted making Kurapika laughed at how cute and funny you looked. 

"Fine, I will buy you some Oreos" Kurapika replied. 

"Huh? Really????" 

"Mhm" 

"I love you so much Pikachu "you kissed him on the cheek making him mumble. 

"I told you to stop calling me that"

This was requested by @Kurapika_simp23 and I hope you like it because this is actually my first request. Yes I take request if you want to request a story please text me in the inbox thingy-