{Hisoka x reader Angst} ~ Part 2

Darkness...that's what all you see...

There wasn't any light to guide your way...you were desperately trapped in a cave with no way out. No light just dead end on both sides. You sobbed quietly...you wanted to yell out for help because you couldn't see. But you couldn't...it's almost like an invisible hand was choking you so you couldn't speak nor scream. 

"She tried to scream because she wanted her voice to be heard. But it was louder than she anticipated and it ended her getting in trouble. She realized she held too much pain that she screamed too loud that it made her other half grief to her voice that was filled with suffering"

Your situation was almost like that. You stayed in the corner like a broken doll. Thrown and not needed. Filled with sadness and betrayal. You suddenly felt the door creak open slowly, making you flinch. Footsteps could be heard. It became louder and louder. Then you felt whoever it is hug you tightly. 

You couldn't see who it was since all you saw was darkness. 

"Who...?"

The person didn't let go one a bit so you assume it's someone you know. The emptiness that was eating you away disappeared when you melt into their familiar warmth. You didn't know who it was but you knew they were the only person you can rely on.

Their warm finger that traces sweet and unforgettable words onto your skin yet you couldn't hear their voice.

Their touch is as gentle as a feather as if they will break you if they touch you too hard. 

Their kindness and the way they care about you was very genuine you could sense it through their action. 

You didn't know who they were but you do know something...

They were kind. 

They were there everyday...making you happy, staying with you. You forgot about the pain you went through.

Well almost...

It all came back when they never showed up...

You thought something happened so you waited...

for days

weeks

and finally, you realize they weren't coming back.

Everyone who knows you always leave you in the end...

You were alone...you will always be alone for years

"If you don't have someone to carry your burden with you, the burden will end up breaking your back" 

They said. 

What were you supposed to do? Were you supposed to stand up and start a new life? You couldn't do anything by yourself since you are now also started to lose your scent and your hearing. You would tell yourself to stand up and try doing something but you would end up tripping and falling. 

You were again stuck in that cave nothing to see or hear. Alone...forever...utterly wandering in the darkness to knowing where to go.

You waited for someone to come..anyone...

To the point that all you could feel was nothing..

Nothing at all...You thought you were dead. You tried to move but you couldn't feel anything...it's like you were floating in space...you can see but you can't see...hear but you can't hear...feel but you can't feel...think but you can't process 

Without you knowing, a door creak over revealing a red hair man. 

He finally came back...but you didn't acknowledge it and you couldn't acknowledge it. He looked down at you with a sad expression. He wanted to do something...anything to reassure you but he couldn't...you couldn't feel,hear,smell, or see. All he knows is that you were suffering right now by the looks at you shaking.

That moment made him regret everything he did. He wish he spend more time with you. He wish he said something to you when he left but he didn't want to worry you. He wish he was a better person. If only he could turn back time. If only he could see that beautiful smile of yours one more time. If only he could feel you laugh so warmly as if the whole world wasn't cruel. If only, you could feel him holding you right now and calm down but he couldn't do anything...

All he could do was watch as the love of his life died slowly and the world crumbling around him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Help I just notice I haven't even name the Hioska x reader Angst. Since my dear reader requested a part 2 I had to write it <3. But seriously though thank you so much for reading my one shot it means so much to me.