❄︎𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫❄︎

Once we've made it to the Great Hall, Luna ran up to me and stared at me for a few seconds

I was going to say something until she decided to speak. "You're with child."She whispered with a dazed smile.

Smiling I nodded as I knew she would have figured it out quickly. She squealed as she hugged me minding Nova.

I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "That's good news."Draco said in amusement as we walked over to the Slytherin table.

"She was going to find out anyway considering her being a seer."Pansy said with a shrug as we sat down at our usual spot.

Blaise was quick to get me a chocolate croissant and some tea after purifying the two because of Dumb-as-a-door placing compulsions in everyone's food and beverages.

Blaise then gave me a look as I stared at them. I groaned. "Fine! Can you also get me bacon?"I questioned making him look satisfied.

He nodded as he did just that and did the same with my tea and croissant.

Everyone started piling food on their plates and we all started eating talking about anything that came to our minds.

"I was thinking about visiting Aunt Carol today to tell her the news. And I'm pretty sure Scott would love to know too."I told them as I took Nova from underneath my shirt.

"Are you sure?"Blaise questioned. "Mhm. I am absolutely sure. They live at The North Pole. So, they really can't see me all the time."I explained.

Luna perked up. "Oh! Can I go?! Please, Harry?"Luna asked desperately, which is never shown by her. I laughed.

"Sure, Luna. All of you can come with. I'm sure they won't mind. Their honeymoon season ended three months ago and now the elves and Scott are back to work."I explained.

They all looked excited to go.

"Also, you all would have to change into warm clothes and I'll just apparate us from my room. I'll have to tell Dad where we're going, though."I said.

They all nodded.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶'𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔱