❄︎𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V/The Next Day |

So, I stayed over at Charlie's house. Laura and Neil didn't mind after they found out we were both dating now.

Dinner last night was awkward until I had enough of it. Now, let's get back to what's going on. I woke up to Charlie still sleeping.

We agreed that we'll go to my Aunt's, which I'm going to have to wake him up to do that. Then a brilliant idea came into mind.

I smirked mischievously. I went underneath the blankets and pulled his cock out of his pajama pants.

I then wrapped my lips around his member moaning. It took about two minutes until he woke up with a groan. "Harry."He said panting.

I sped up my pace making him moan like crazy as sinful words escaped his lips. I moaned as he pulled my hair.

I'm so glad I never took down that charm. It took another five minutes until he came into my mouth.

I swallowed every drop, tucked his member back into his pants, and climbed up his body as I straddled him.

"You swallowed?"He questioned with an amused look. I smiled nodding.

"I couldn't help it. You taste so good."I said as I kissed him letting him taste himself.

"That's good to know."He mumbled against my lips as he gripped my ass. I gasped in surprise. He laughed as I playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Come on. We got to get up. We made that plan to get my Aunt to believe that your dad is Santa. And hopefully, they get married like you explained so your dad could stay as Santa Claus."I said getting off of him.

He whined. "That only works on Nova. Not you."I told him. He pouted. "You could fuck me in the shower if you quit that."I told him.

And that made him run to the bathroom with me behind him.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Charlie and I just got information from his mom that Scott went to the North Pole with an elf named Curtis and The Tooth Fairy because the reindeer, Comet, ate a lot of candy that Lucy gave him