❄︎𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V |

It's time. The battle will be taking place today. No one suspects anything. I took a whole week to spend time with my babies.

Even though I can't die, I'm worried about everyone else. They're my family. The only family I have.

Yesterday I send my kids to The North Pole with Charlie. Yes, I cried all day.

We also warned the 1-4th years about the battle and told them they'll be going down to the Chamber of Secrets.

The place looks really great down there since I redecorated. I also had to send Ramon, the basilisk, to his room that I made.

He said he'll watch over the chilren. Also, Myrtle told me she would watch the entrance in the bathroom and warn me if anyone bad tries to open it.

If you are confused, it makes sense. People believed Tom killed her with a cold heart, but they were actually very close friends.

Not that anyone would know. But, she was willing to sacrifice herself for him. The 5th years and up were prepared for the war.

At least the ones that we warned and are deatheaters, which are the majority of the students. And of course, I hid all the animals. I can't help it.

I don't want them to get hurt or even killed during this.

All-day I've been snapping at everyone and Dad thinks it's because I don't have my kids with me right now. Or...I can be pregnant again.

I haven't told anyone though. The only one who knows right now is, of course, my fiancé.

He was in shock at first, but he was excited about having more babies with me. We were all in the Great Hall eating lunch when the castle shook.

Then in ran in was Hagrid. "E're under attack! Deatheaters!"He exclaimed.

I looked at Pansy and Luna who would be leading the children to the chamber. They both nodded.

I giggled as I apparated on the spot without anyone knowing with all the chaos. Except for the people who were helping in the war.

I appeared in front of the entrance of the chamber. Two minutes later Luna and Pansy made it with the kids.

"Alright, everyone. I want you to listen carefully. You're all safe. You will not get hurt during this war I promise that. I must warn you though. There is a basilisk down there-"I watched as some of them whimpered.

"It's alright. He won't hurt you. He's a very nice snake. He won't come out of his room unless you all are in danger. He wants to protect you all. Also, Moaning Myrtle will be watching the entrance of the chambers in case someone tries to open the chambers. There will be food down there. There are also rooms for everyone. Don't go into the one with the name Ramon on it. That's the basilisks room. If you need anything, call one of the house-elves. Their names are on the wall when you first walk in. There's also everything you need down there until this is all over. Do any of you understand?"I questioned as I looked at them.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔪𝔶 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 ━ 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔭./𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔢 𝔠. 🎉