9

The memories from last night clouded my mind.
~
"So how about we lay on the floor together?" Antonio asked. "Sure I don't give a damn," I said rolling my eyes.
~
In the morning I was surprised to wake up to Antonio with his hands all over me. He wouldn't let go, and he kept hugging me for some reason. Sadly, I had to explain to a very worried brother that I had stayed at Antonio's house. He kept making a face as if we were friends but I ignored it. No way in hell I'd ever consider that jerk a friend.

"What do you have planned for the weekend?" Antonio asked. "Just work; I work the most on weekends," I explained. He started to pout at me, and I shook my head. "You have Gilbert and Francis; just hang out with them," I said. "I could, but I just want to be around you more," he whined. That was it; I was irritated ... that was the last straw. "Well too bad," I said rolling my eyes.

"How about after work, you go home and pack a bag, and we spend the night again," he said with puppy dog eyes. It reminded me of Feliciano and because of that, I wanted to punch him. "If I do, what will we be doing?" I asked. "I'll make you food this time," he suggested. "What kind? I'm extremely picky," I spoke. "I'll make you Italian food! What's Italian?... spaghetti right? Or is it anything with pasta, cheese, and tomato sauce?" He asked confused.

"Spaghetti is fine... it better not suck though," I said annoyed. Great... that means that I agreed to stay with him again tonight. This is going to go horribly wrong once more.

~
Later in that day, Gilbert came up to me when Francis and Antonio weren't around. "Looks like our brothers are getting along well," He laughed. Gilbert took a seat beside me and came closer. "Yeah, I guess so," I said, uninterested. "Well, if our brothers are close, shouldn't we be close too? I mean, I should have your phone number as an emergency contact," He suggested.

"Eh? They are both 16 or 17, they will be fine," I laughed. "I'm just saying that if you did care about your brother you should do that," he spoke. I sat quietly for a bit and realized how many times I've had to bail Feli out of trouble. "Fine! But only for emergencies," I explained. I took out my phone and showed him my number for him to copy down on his phone. "Thank you!" He cheered.

Antonio came back as soon as Gilbert left my desk area. "So tonight I'll go home and text you when I'm on my way to your place. I don't need an escort," I said, annoyed. "Ehhh? What if you get into trouble and I need to save you?" He said sadly. "I doubt that would ever happen," I said. He was so affectionate and protective, I guess all people should be like that.

My phone buzzed, and I saw it was a text. Opening it, I had a feeling I knew who it was already. "This is my number; feel free to text me whenever you like," the text wrote. I looked up and toward him, and he waved at me. "What's that all about?" Antonio asked. I turned my head to look at Antonio, and he was smiling weirdly. "Stop trying to force a smile when you don't need to smile," I said annoyed.

"Well... his brother and my brother are friends, and it's so that in case of an emergency, we can contact each other. Even though they are like 17, I don't get it," I said, annoyed. He nodded and sat back in his chair, I have no idea why he cares so much.

Throughout the day, Gilbert kept texting me. I'm literally in the same class; why doesn't that idiot just talk to me? When I worked that afternoon, I was able to respond to his texts by telling him he didn't need to text me or try and be friends with me because of our brothers. "My bad, I really did not know what to do," he sent. "It is fine, just calm down; I'm at work," I responded.

I looked at the time and it was nearly time for me to leave, so I started to get ready for the shift change with my coworker. I walked to the back to change and suddenly heard a weird noise. "Who the hell is there?" I asked, annoyed. I looked around the room and quickly put my shirt on, it was messy and undone, but I didn't care. I peeked out of the ledge to look in the store, and no one was there; maybe I was hearing stuff?

Maybe it was my coworker? He probably bumped into something again. "Alright, well, I'm leaving already," I called. I grabbed my school things and started to head out of the store but I stopped. Where the heck is that idiot? I looked around again, and suddenly I was grabbed. "Ahhhh!!" I shouted. I turned around and saw Gilbert there. "Oh my! You stupid jerk bastard!! You scared me, you fucking idiot!!" I continued to curse.

"Haha, I was passing by, and I thought I'd stop in and say hi, but it looks like you were leaving already." He smiled. Soon enough, my coworker entered the store, and I knew that was my cue to leave. "Okay then, goodbye," I spoke. However, Gilbert followed me more. "What are you doing?" I asked, annoyed. "Let me walk you home!"

"No, I am not even staying home long," I explained.
"Where are you going then?"
"None of your business! Now goodbye!" I said, turning red. I quickly walked away from him and turned down the street. This guy was just as bad as Antonio! They both don't know how to take the hint... yet I'm the one going to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~
Like
Comment 💖💖💖💖💖
Thanks for reading so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️