Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Start from the beginning

Li Xiangting waved his hand, got on the car when the car stopped in front of him, and directed Wei Xichen into the garage.

Li Xiangting's house is a small apartment with two bedrooms and one living room. The decoration is very warm. After Baili came in and looked around, he suddenly felt that this small apartment was not inferior to Wei's large villa, on the contrary, it felt more at home.

"Since it's a re-examination, let's start. We still have business this afternoon." Wei Xichen said straight after sitting down.

"Okay." Li Xiangting pushed his eyes and let his sister sit next to Baili.

"Big Brother Baili." Li Xiangtian remembered what Baili helped her wake up in the first place, and at the moment she saw someone smile sweetly.

My brother said, this person is very capable, so she must have a good relationship with Baili.

"It's okay, she's still a little thin. Eat more in the future." Baili just rubbed her head and put her hand back, and then Wei Xichen stuffed him with a peeled orange.

"It's okay. I'm always worried if you don't let you take another look." Li Xiangting seemed to be relieved, then smiled and looked at the two of them. "Are you sure of the relationship now?"

"As you can see, he is Mine." Wei Xichen raised his eyebrows in a very domineering tone.

"Get off." Baili kicked him irritably.

"Congratulations." Li Xiangting said sincerely, and then wondering how to build a relationship so that Baili received his sister as an apprentice, when he heard the doorbell ring.

The visitor was Qin Chuyi, and after learning that Li Xiangting had found Baili again to treat his younger sister, he rushed over without stopping. He still can't believe that Li Xiangtian's wake up was because of Baili.

"Why are you here?" Li Xiangting was quite surprised.

"Didn't you say you want to review Xiao Tian?" Qin Chu glared at him and walked around him.

But as soon as he walked in, Qin Chu was startled by the two people sitting on the sofa.

How long hasn't it been, the magnitude of the changes between the two is simply staggering. In particular, Wei Xichen's appearance and aura are so different now that Qin Chuyi even doubted whether he had undergone plastic surgery.

"You..." Qin Chuyi felt that the recent events have exceeded his own knowledge, is it really like Li Xiangting said?

"Doctor Qin, it's been a long time." Although Wei Xichen had a cold face, Baili excitedly sang to take care.

"Okay, baby, we don't have much time. We have to prepare things for travel in the afternoon." Wei Xichen pulled Baili up to leave, "You talk, we'll leave first."

"Wait! When do we want it? Going to travel?"

"It doesn't matter, baby." The

two voices finally disappeared from the elevator, leaving the three of them staring at each other.

"Brother, am I too stupid? Brother Baili doesn't want to accept me as an apprentice?" Li Xiangtian aggrievedly tugged his eldest brother's sleeve.

"Nothing, there is still a chance." Li Xiangting rubbed his sister's head and said with a smile.

"Really?" Li Xiangtian immediately became happy.

"Of course, after all, I didn't check them out just now." Li Xiangting pushed his glasses wisely.

Li Xiangtian: "Brother, you...Is this bad?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Qin Chu couldn't help but interrupt as soon as he heard the mist.

"I'm talking about Xiao Tian wanting to worship Baili as a teacher." Li Xiangting said with a smile.

"What? Are you crazy?" Qinchu finished speaking, they feel that they seemed ambiguous words, looked dignified Li Xiangting, "You tell me, which in the end is how it is, do they really ......"

"Do not Urgent." Li Xiangting walked over and took his shoulders, "In this way, if you promised me that before, I will tell you everything, how about it?"

Qin Chu's face immediately turned red when he heard him say this. "You are crazy."

"Not crazy." Li Xiangting sighed, "You have always known, why don't you give yourself a chance?"

"Are you giving you a chance or giving me a chance?" Qin Chu was angrily.

"It's okay." Li Xiangting smiled, blinked at his sister who was in an unknown condition, and then walked to the bedroom with his arms around Qin Chu.

"No kidding, then I'll explain it to you."

"..."

On the other side, Baili and Wei Xichen bought couple outfits and are ready to take the plane tomorrow to go to the beach. Only Wei Xiyuan who is on winter vacation is left. Housekeeping.